Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I nearly died when I saw that. I love watching them training, it’s calming and mesmerising, and then the video editor shocked me into a hyperventilation moment with that clip of Jack 🥵🥵🥵 Lover boy, come over and do want you want to me…

Anyone else wondering how long it would take to carefully lick, suck and kiss every inch of that? (And that’s before moving on to the rest of him…) 🥵🥵🥵👅👅👅😍

He’s an actual drug, I’m constantly searching for my next hit. And providing he doesn’t trip over his sliders this evening and providing Gareth understands what we all want tomorrow, I will actually see him in the flesh at Wembley and if I get a good enough view I will actually collapse in the stadium and I will have to be airlifted out, preferably by Jack himself as he’s the only cure for it. duck’s sake Jack, you’ve taken away my sanity, self control, sexual restraint and my ability to function like a grown-ass woman 😩
You absolutely crack me up.
My screen time is diabolical at the moment it’s just shameful I go from insta to tattle to Twitter to tattle from the Jack thread to the footballers thread back to insta then Facebook then tattle.

I do have a job. I have a child. But….. CALVES.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If Jack wasn’t a footballer, what job could you imagine him doing?
I saw a tiktok ages ago that said he’d be working in JD and I think that’s quite accurate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If Jack wasn’t a footballer, what job could you imagine him doing?
I saw a tiktok ages ago that said he’d be working in JD and I think that’s quite accurate 🤣
He would 100% be working abroad - sun, women and drinking - I can see him being a really fit lifeguard 😍😍 imagine the amount of women trying todrown themselves when he’s on duty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You absolutely crack me up.
My screen time is diabolical at the moment it’s just shameful I go from insta to tattle to Twitter to tattle from the Jack thread to the footballers thread back to insta then Facebook then tattle.

I do have a job. I have a child. But….. CALVES.
It’s nice to know I’m not the only one frantically just looking for my next hit of JG!

Reactions: 3
He would 100% be working abroad - sun, women and drinking - I can see him being a really fit lifeguard 😍😍 imagine the amount of women trying todrown themselves when he’s on duty 😂
oh my GOD I can't even let myself think about this. I would be straight in the bleeping sea waving my arms about... mouth to mouth/all orifices most DEFINITELY needed to bring me back to life. My bikini would accidentally get swept away in the waves too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I gotta say tho, looking at that video of them training it’s obvious Kane and Grealish won’t be starting tomorrow.

Hi my names Shaz I’m 43 and I think I’m addicted….. to Jack
Hi Shaz im Candy and SAME 😂😂

• Haha
I gotta say tho, looking at that video of them training it’s obvious Kane and Grealish won’t be starting tomorrow.

The way Jack had his nose pressed against the fence, like a little kid not invited to a party 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jacks got me hooked on him hooked on lover boy just get the hell outs my head

Reactions: 2
I don’t see him starting tomorrow based on the fact that Southgate wants to try playing some other players that don’t normally get a chance, coady is starting the absolute gem that he is ❤

I’m still optimistic 😂 A lot of the videos from yesterday were those who didn’t get match time on Thursday while the others were having a recovery day. Jack was involved in a some of the kickabout training today with Maguire and co. I’m hoping that if G doesn’t start Jack tomorrow he’ll come on at some point (otherwise there will be many tears in the stadium - the pitch is going to get flooded one way or the other 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m still optimistic 😂 A lot of the videos from yesterday were those who didn’t get match time on Thursday while the others were having a recovery day. Jack was involved in a some of the kickabout training today with Maguire and co. I’m hoping that if G doesn’t start Jack tomorrow he’ll come on at some point (otherwise there will be many tears in the stadium - the pitch is going to get flooded one way or the other 🤣)
It’s a home game. Surely he has to give the people what they want!

Reactions: 2
Just watched that training video and Bamford caught my eye a few times - what’s the consensus ladies, would he get it? 🤔🤣 Thanks to tattle I now find myself calling him Pickford Eats Ass like that’s his full name. I’m going to say it out loud one day, I just know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched that training video and Bamford caught my eye a few times - what’s the consensus ladies, would he get it? 🤔🤣 Thanks to tattle I now find myself calling him Pickford Eats Ass like that’s his full name. I’m going to say it out loud one day, I just know it.
Not feeling Bamford. He seems too nice for my liking 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.