Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm expecting good things on this thread this evening 😉

And yes I did a stupid thing last night, but it didn't pay off 🙄 last time I have a bright idea whilst absolutely leathered 😂
Sorry but we need the next instalment of this story.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That look there in the purple villa vest, that hair, my good lord he could bleeping ruin me repeatedly looking like that 🥵

I love him 😭😭
Yup literally love him 😭🤤

Look at him batting his eyelashes. JUST LOOK AT HIM! He must know how seductive he is. This is too much. I am deceased 💀
This, this is why Sasha can't leave.....this is how he looks, you'd forgive him almost anything wouldn't you, well I think I probably would....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'll be honest, Jacqueline Grealish, Johanna Stones and Jordanna Pickford are making me question my sexuality, just a teeny bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This, this is why Sasha can't leave.....this is how he looks, you'd forgive him almost anything wouldn't you, well I think I probably would....
Oh god yes! you’d literally end up apologising to HIM 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.