Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This. Every time.

I’m turned on 24/7 at the moment by that man and there is no (proper 😂) outlet or relief - he’s the only answer to that. I’m not even that bothered by food or sleep anymore which are two of my favourite things 🤣 God’s sake Jack!
honestly, I’ve gone from lurking in the background and thinking yeah he’s alright looking to literally thinking about him 24/7 and finding myself staring at my husband like why the duck aren’t you Jack Grealish! 😂 it’s becoming a bit of a problem but one I don’t want to give up haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
what stones img need to read this ASAP

Another amazing chapter I can’t cope tonight there so
Good can’t wait for the next one aswell
Thanks, Babe. Trying to get through the rewrites quick so I can get on with moving the story on.

Reactions: 1
Jack and Cassie part 9

Now featuring Cassie kissing John Stones. (Lucky cow.)

See above
So good 😍

honestly, I’ve gone from lurking in the background and thinking yeah he’s alright looking to literally thinking about him 24/7 and finding myself staring at my husband like why the duck aren’t you Jack Grealish! 😂 it’s becoming a bit of a problem but one I don’t want to give up haha
You’re literally me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
We all act like this part of the cult im afraid 😂😂😂
Thanks, Babe. Trying to get through the rewrites quick so I can get on with moving the story on.
Honestly so good always lookf forward to the next chapter

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I debated about keeping the John Stones part in. But duck it, drama innit.
We love the drama

If anyone read any others about Jack or mount or any of them please let me know

I’ve read Cassie Emily Laura need to
Read more

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Welcome to the cult, you will never be able to escape now 😇

When you want Jack to grab you like he does Harry Maguire…

Oh those long fingers again 🥵🥵🥵

354EFE2C-DCE9-4B21-82D7-4C1F97B67208.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I honestly think I’ve watched this about a hundred times. The part with the clapper board at the beginning does things to me, and the smile when he hugs Sterling makes my heart happy

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I honestly think I’ve watched this about a hundred times. The part with the clapper board at the beginning does things to me, and the smile when he hugs Sterling makes my heart happy

tnis makes me so emotional my heart broke for them 🥺🥺

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.