Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a brilliant time!

A face made for sitting on indeed.....and I want that that sweat to drip onto me.....

Do we think he's a sweaty shagger?? 🥵
Bet he's such a sweaty shagger yeah 🥵 bet his back is even wetter than ya fanny by the end of it - yes, THAT sweaty.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You are me. I could’ve written this. My hormones have no drive for babies, all they want is for me to duck Jack Grealish. That’s all they want. And I’m overloaded with them.
This. Every time.

if I don’t get to have sex with this man I’ll end up exploding. It’s can’t be healthy to be this turned on all the time 😂
I’m turned on 24/7 at the moment by that man and there is no (proper 😂) outlet or relief - he’s the only answer to that. I’m not even that bothered by food or sleep anymore which are two of my favourite things 🤣 God’s sake Jack!

Bet he's such a sweaty shagger yeah 🥵 bet his back is even wetter than ya fanny by the end of it - yes, THAT sweaty.
I want his sweat dripping on to me like a waterfall, happy to slide all over his sticky body 🥵🥵🥵🥵💦💦💦

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.