Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trent not singing the national anthem 😂 he really said scouse not English as he should 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Happy for lingard scoring. His World Cup goal against Panama is still one of my faves

Reactions: 6
how is this offside flag going up so late when it’s bleeping blatantly obvious

Reactions: 4
how is this offside flag going up so late when it’s bleeping blatantly obvious
It's because they decided to change the rules, don't know when or why, but it was the same during the Euro and now in the PL. And as in quite a lot of these cases, the new rules they introduce make no sense
I think it was waaay better before when as soon as it happened they flag went up, less stress for everyone.

I know we've talked about Stones looking like he would grab you and duck you up a wall, I just feel like Mings would absolutely throw you around the bedroom no problem. The height on the man is 🥵🥵💦
Definitely easing the pain of the lack of JG this afternoon 😍

Reactions: 9
It's because they decided to change the rules, don't know when or why, but it was the same during the Euro and now in the PL. And as in quite a lot of these cases, the new rules they introduce make no sense
I think it was waaay better before when as soon as it happened they flag went up, less stress for everyone.
it’s bloody annoying, fair enough if it’s not obvious but when they’re blatantly offside it just makes no sense 🤣 i get it’s because of VAR but it still winds me up.

Reactions: 2
I know we've talked about Stones looking like he would grab you and duck you up a wall, I just feel like Mings would absolutely throw you around the bedroom no problem. The height on the man is 🥵🥵💦
Definitely easing the pain of the lack of JG this afternoon 😍
I love a bit of Mings! 🥵

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.