Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a feeling he wasn’t gunna start🙃
Team looks good though, let’s go boys❤

Reactions: 2
Had a feeling he wasn’t gunna start🙃
Team looks good though, let’s go boys❤
Southgate always does this with games that aren’t too important. I expect he will start in the next game

Reactions: 3
Southgate always does this with games that aren’t too important. I expect he will start in the next game
That’s true, gives the other a chance to show what they’ve got aswell.

Reactions: 3
buzzing for bamford! what a mint day for him; birthday and an england debut at wembley in front of a home crowd 🥰

Reactions: 6
Hendo captain 🐐 the way it should always be
honestly this england team have made it impossible to dislike them. they’ve got me rooting for them to do well even when they play for my teams rivals 🤣 they’re just such a warm, friendly and loveable bunch. they warm my cold dead heart and get me so in my feelings. have you seen the banner the fans plan to unveil??? i’m not even joking, proper made me emotional. i love this team 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
honestly this england team have made it impossible to dislike them. they’ve got me rooting for them to do well even when they play for my teams rivals 🤣 they’re just such a warm, friendly and loveable bunch. they warm my cold dead heart and get me so in my feelings. have you seen the banner the fans plan to unveil??? i’m not even joking, proper made me emotional. i love this team 😭
I honestly love them. What banner?

I love Coady ! Not in the sane way I love Jack (obviously) but he seems so decent and a typically likeable scouser

The England team are pretty special tbf, I’m Scottish and even then I’m rooting for them

Reactions: 7
Goals galore I reckon. J desperate to get his first England goal so I hope he gets some game time

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.