Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is the Andorra number 4 with the headband trying to be Jack 😂
His name is Jacques lol

I’d love to do an alternate commentary to football for women.
‘Will you look at Grealish’s arse!’
‘The guy with the receding hairline and tattoos is being replaced by a guy who needs a shave’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His name is Jacques lol

I’d love to do an alternate commentary to football for women.
‘Will you look at Grealish’s arse!’
‘The guy with the receding hairline and tattoos is being replaced by a guy who needs a shave’
You’d just be saying what we’re all thinking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I said that at the start! Bet jack was fuming 🤣
‘Look at im. Ee’s not even got the Moroccanoil right’

Is it just me or does Jack look different to the others when he’s playing? He looks like he’s so chilled compared to the others. Like it’s a kick about. It clearly works for him though

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Another corner taken quickly from Trent, not sure if you guys will know what that means if you are not liverpool fans but anyway 😂 he is such a babe and is a world class player, not going to let anyone tell me differently.

Reactions: 5
‘Look at im. Ee’s not even got the Moroccanoil right’

Is it just me or does Jack look different to the others when he’s playing? He looks like he’s so chilled compared to the others. Like it’s a kick about. It clearly works for him though
He’s just there to showcase his thighs and looks sexy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another corner taken quickly from Trent, not sure if you guys will know what that means if you are not liverpool fans but anyway 😂 he is such a babe and is a world class player, not going to let anyone tell me differently.
Hahaha I think any football fan remember that goal. I think it was great thinking at the moment and if I was a Liverpool supporter I would have been incredibly happy for it.

Reactions: 5
Hahaha I think any football fan remember that goal. I think it was great thinking at the moment and if I was a Liverpool supporter I would have been incredibly happy for it.
I was drunk for 3 days straight after that game, legit the best night of my life 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well played England!

and the best news for us Spain fans is Morata isn’t starting! Thank God! We might actually score!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
lmao i always laugh when i think about the look on messi’s face

Jack didn’t look happy when Jesse scored, did he?
i don’t think it was anything other than he assumed the ball would be passed back to him. he is desperate to score for england.

Reactions: 8
lmao i always laugh when i think about the look on messi’s face

i don’t think it was anything other than he assumed the ball would be passed back to him. he is desperate to score for england.
Listen as much as I love him hearing “messi mashed on merseyside” was iconic 😂 one of the best footballing comebacks ever

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.