Jack Grealish #14 finally starting eleven, pull your shorts up and take us to heaven

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bellingham is going to be one of the best players; he is so impressive on the pitch and makes some incredible runs. lovely first touch, exciting to see how he progresses. he definitely needs to come to the PL.

Reactions: 5
At the risk of sounding totally thick - what's with the shirt numbers?
Why are they not loyal to numbers? For example Kane is normally 9 but today bamford is, so if Kane subbed (I know he won't be) would he come on in a 20 shirt? 😵💫

Reactions: 1
At the risk of sounding totally thick - what's with the shirt numbers?
Why are they not loyal to numbers? For example Kane is normally 9 but today bamford is, so if Kane subbed (I know he won't be) would he come on in a 20 shirt? 😵💫
I was fuming when I saw that Jack’s wearing 23. It’s not right 😂

Reactions: 5
we better smash these now cos they’ve not played too well considering they’ve had so much possession of the ball.

really hope our lad gets his first england goal today

Reactions: 7
we better smash these now cos they’ve not played too well considering they’ve had so much possession of the ball.

really hope our lad gets his first england goal today
same really want him to score

Reactions: 4
God he’s so bleeping fit.
Come on lads you gotta score again!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.