Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know how you feel. I constantly feel ashamed that I fell for all their lies. I feel so guilty for ever thinking bad of hannah.
Just shows you how easily al manipulates! He had all his followers believing his daughters mother was the most horrible woman. He never said that out right but it was the drips of poison into our ears from his posts. The worst thing is, he doesn't even realise how toxic that behaviour is!
jen is raising money for the elderly again 🙄 hmmm

If there was a way to make Isla feel even more excluded than before this is it....... let’s not forget Jen insists Isla calls her mum!!!!
Luckily Isla won't know about this, unless Cheating Jen - or Lying Al - send her a picture via text. That little girl has had a very very lucky escape.

Reactions: 3
*cheats* funny how Al says he has 3 children, whereas Jen never mentions having 3 🤔 *cheats*

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If there was a way to make Isla feel even more excluded than before this is it....... let’s not forget Jen insists Isla calls her mum!!!!
That’s awful. As far as I’m concerned once you marry someone with a child they should become as much a part of your life as your own. Poor Isla, my heart breaks for her. It sounds like she has a great mum but nothing can undo the issues she will have from the other half of her family.

Reactions: 5
The really revealing thing, at the end of the day, is the one bear cub on Al's tattoo. It's so obvious that bear cub is to signify Ted. That's all that matters to him. Everything with Isla is for show. And everything for L is for show. To pretend he's this great father. But there's no real explanation for one bear cub? Seven birds for seven miscarriages and one bear cub for one child. Only the child with Jen matters to him.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The really revealing thing, at the end of the day, is the one bear cub on Al's tattoo. It's so obvious that bear cub is to signify Ted. That's all that matters to him. Everything with Isla is for show. And everything for L is for show. To pretend he's this great father. But there's no real explanation for one bear cub? Seven birds for seven miscarriages and one bear cub for one child. Only the child with Jen matters to him.
Spot on.

Reactions: 4
Someone pulled him up over it on Instagram & he said the cub represented all of his children. If that’s the case why did he need 7 birds to represent their losses? Why one cub for 3 children. It makes no sense

Reactions: 4
Someone pulled him up over it on Instagram & he said the cub represented all of his children. If that’s the case why did he need 7 birds to represent their losses? Why one cub for 3 children. It makes no sense
I even believe that's what he tells himself. But the initial decision to have the one bear cub is the revealing part! That's where his brain went. In his mind, he has one child.

Reactions: 8
*cheats*Its not in the tattoo that jen shows.shes not arsed. Her insta is maker of boys, she never posts anything about isla. And I'm not saying she needs her own grid post with a gushing essay. It's more subtle mentions such as ted and isla being ecited about seeing each other etc. But she literally doesnt mention her. And if jen says she doesnt mention isla out of respect for islas mum, then wheres the respect for louis dad when al is saying he has 3 children? *cheats*

Reactions: 11
Lying cheating Jen is right. Who knows if she will be Isla's Step Mother forever, so why get a tattoo of her step-daughter? Let's face it if Al and Jen ever split up Jen wouldn't see Isla again, whereas some steps stay steps forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So, one sec... somebody, as in Cheaty McCheatface, who runs a social account, has never looked at analytics to see how many times his posts have been shared, saved etc? If you run a business account, you know to look for these things, how else do you justify your pitches for AD requests? Oh pack it in, would you? Absolute poppycock.

If you don’t like people saving your posts or you’re so amateur at social media all of a sudden, then I would recommend you don’t share *everything*. Or anything. Either/or.

Reactions: 7
I bet cheating Al wasn’t really catfished, he was probably trying to get his leg over with someone else and this is his cover up! Jen must be deluded.

Reactions: 3