Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only are they complete liars but they’re also thick as bricks because they can’t even keep track of the lies!

Reactions: 5
Commenting and liking from social accounts they own. Who even does that?! It’s just not professional. I would imagine that NOTHS will see right through it and reduce the numbers accordingly when the analytics are checked.
Pahahaha as if he's logging into his other accounts and commenting in conversation with himself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm actually dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So they wanted to have family dinner celebration tonight... when Isla has gone, could have had their family dinner celebration last night so they could all be involved. But noooooo. Let’s do it the night after Isla has gone. I’m from a ‘broken home’ honestly can’t tell you how much these things would have hurt me. Even knowing my dad was with my stepsister when I wasn’t around made me feel a horrible feeling in my belly. If she was being a ‘devil’ the other day, it was sure as hell her acting out because of how they make her feel.

Reactions: 12
Do they need a baby sitter. Isn’t the eldest old enough to look after ted for a few hours. (Not actually sure how old he is so perhaps not)

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure what they are but I remember Jen saying once that he has additional support needs, so maybe that's why?

Screenshot_20200831-220621_Gallery.jpg

I dont get how their dates always change. Their recent post states that they were miscarrying on their wedding day but this article they wrote states 3 days after the wedding day. I am not saying their experience wasn't horrendous but why do they always have a different version of events for everything.

Reactions: 6
I cannot actually believe their new post (AD) Their son has anxiety about going to school which they’ve covered extensively so they’ve put him in an ad about back to school?!? Does that not just seem so odd? The fear I used to have about going back to school after a long break I cannot imagine my parents dressing me up in uniform and taking a picture for thousands of people to see I actually feel for the boy :( All of this madness just completely normal for them. Stop using your children to make a living and make a living for your children!

Reactions: 12
Why he keeps on banging on about date night! Also some people still won’t have because they are scared to eat out still ! I’m not being funny but e we were all in lock down nobody was on dates! Blooming ad heavy for a change

Reactions: 2
View attachment 229135

I dont get how their dates always change. Their recent post states that they were miscarrying on their wedding day but this article they wrote states 3 days after the wedding day. I am not saying their experience wasn't horrendous but why do they always have a different version of events for everything.
"artistic licence"

Yes horrendous but more lies.

Reactions: 1
I cannot actually believe their new post (AD) Their son has anxiety about going to school which they’ve covered extensively so they’ve put him in an ad about back to school?!? Does that not just seem so odd? The fear I used to have about going back to school after a long break I cannot imagine my parents dressing me up in uniform and taking a picture for thousands of people to see I actually feel for the boy :( All of this madness just completely normal for them. Stop using your children to make a living and make a living for your children!
It’s awful isn’t it!!!!! I remember him doing the same with Isla one year! Funny thing is I know he has NEVER taken her to school!!!! Or offered to help pay for anything relating to school. How he thinks it’s ok to use his kids in his twisted game is crazy.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Which they didn't declare at the beginning of the post on their grid!!!

Reactions: 3
And it’s not even the day he’s going to school either, they’ve made him dress up a few days early all for an AD! Making him worry about it for even longer!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The tattoo post 🙄 at least someone has commented.... 1 daddy bear, 7 birds for 7 miscarriages but only 1 cub as that represents all the children 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don't think they even realise their lies. It says in that initial article they miscarried 3 days after the wedding. In their post they suggest she's miscarried at the wedding. But the pictures have him and her holding her belly. Why would you do that if you were already losing it. Why would you want to be reminded of that (liars cheats) in your wedding photos if you knew you were losing it?! Something just doesn't add up here. But that's what happens when you lie so much.

Reactions: 7