Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest post talks about “ever even as a whole family” except the lying cheating Jen and Al aren’t eating as a family as there’s a child missing

Jen painted out to be such a hero again as she’s cooked a meal for them all! Saint Jen. Except she’s not as she sleeps married men

Reactions: 7
Latest post talks about “ever even as a whole family” except the lying cheating Jen and Al aren’t eating as a family as there’s a child missing

Jen painted out to be such a hero again as she’s cooked a meal for them all! Saint Jen. Except she’s not as she sleeps married men
Jen looks about 75 in that pic

• Haha
Reactions: 7
221344B7-472C-4D4F-B864-3577C54B4D94.png
Using us for content again 😂 you’re welcome guys! How about addressing the fact that you cheated on your heavily pregnant wife and that Jen is horrible to Isla?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's been coming a while. They have barely had 20 comments on a post recently 🤣 unless they cry troll or talk about their infertility they get zero engagement. That's because you are both BORING! This thread lies dormant until you choose to pick up on it again. So well done, you must have some brain cells because it gets you a few more likes. You need tattle more than we need you. How about getting a real job, get off insta and focus on getting that baby you guys seem to desperately want. Where will isla go if baby does arrive? Just curious because after all you already have no room for her or an adopted child. So will you move put of your free house?

Reactions: 8
The trolls didn’t come out because they mentioned Isla... how weird to post that! Do they mean they only check here when they pick up Isla 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's been coming a while. They have barely had 20 comments on a post recently 🤣 unless they cry troll or talk about their infertility they get zero engagement. That's because you are both BORING! This thread lies dormant until you choose to pick up on it again. So well done, you must have some brain cells because it gets you a few more likes. You need tattle more than we need you. How about getting a real job, get off insta and focus on getting that baby you guys seem to desperately want. Where will isla go if baby does arrive? Just curious because after all you already have no room for her or an adopted child. So will you move put of your free house?
Exactly This! 🙌🏻 This thread has had limited comments on for weeks, and let’s be honest this is only their second thread, unlike some on the gram! It only springs to life again when these two cheats bring up trolls for content, which coincides with Isla. You are so right, these two need tattle more than we need them! To need this level of supply from complete strangers is text book narcissistic

Reactions: 6
Maybe they’re insinuating that it is someone close to Isla that posts these messages?
They’ve out and out said they think we’re all his exes friends. I’ve never been anywhere near TW - I had a friend from there first year of uni. She was dead boring too, maybe there’s something in the water.

and that comment was a week old....

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They’ve out and out said they think we’re all his exes friends. I’ve never been anywhere near TW - I had a friend from there first year of uni. She was dead boring too, maybe there’s something in the water.
Ive never been anywhere near Kent in general so there’s no way I’m one of his exes friends! 😂😂 I’m just here because they’re a pair of cheating scumbags!

• Haha
I can confirm I do not know them either or anyone associated to them, use to genuinely follow them but found out the truth. I’m a northerner and have never been to TW.

Reactions: 2
I can confirm I do not know them either or anyone associated to them, use to genuinely follow them but found out the truth. I’m a northerner and have never been to TW.
Same here. I just don’t like lying scumbags who bend the truth so suit themselves 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
So on their amazing child free night they managed to check here. Jesus get a life

I am from their area but do not know his ex. I found out about their truth before their tattle page exists as I had relatives who were pupils in their classes at the school they teached in & friends with one of their neighbours 😉

Reactions: 5
Ive never been anywhere near Kent in general so there’s no way I’m one of his exes friends! 😂😂 I’m just here because they’re a pair of cheating scumbags!
I think they are so self obsessed they think no one could possibly dislike them so like to find blame with his Xwife and her friends.... as usual!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄