Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As far as I’m concerned once a person remarries their kids are counted as a family member Even by friends. What sort of relationship must they have if a friend is saying she doesn’t have any daughters. I dread to think what Isla will discover when she’s old enough to navigate the internet
Yeah exactly. It’s so sad for Isla.

I don’t even get why the friend even needed to throw that line in. Sorry no girls clothes & leave it at that.
Yeah exactly. Their treatment of her just disgusts me and for a friend to say that too, wow, horrible people.

Reactions: 2
obviously it was soooo much harder for Saint Jen to get rid of teddy’s old stuff 🙈🙈 I am literally cringing at Als story From last night 🤢🤢 why is it sooo upsetting to get rid of his clothes?! That’s their living child they are crying about. It really does baffle me, the lengths they go to for content. Surely other people are starting to find them a bit odd?

Reactions: 8
I can’t understand what would possess the cheat to film the adulteress from the window 🤔

I do understand it’s hard to get rid of clothes you we’re saving for a baby , I found it hard after my miscarriage but not to the extent I ‘couldn’t bare to watch them to be tossed around 25p’ (remember when al cheated with Jen while he had a pregnant wife) and have to sob about it . It’s all very contrived .

Reactions: 5
Why put them out if you’re going to get upset about people rummaging through? Bizarre they really are a strange pair. Heart of an... animal with a big heart... she has so much love to give she gave it to a married man with a baby in the way, so selfless

Reactions: 6
Still not over al calling little isla a devil again on the weekend😩
Such an awful way to describe his daughter

Reactions: 7
Jen protests too much with the maker of boys nonsense. It’s why I think they are obsessed with trying for another child despite having 3 between them already. I think she is desperate for a girl.

Reactions: 4
Isla texting the absolute bleeping bleep who slept with her dad knowing he was married with A PREGNANT WIFE!!! Fuckoff jen, your desperation reeks. The pair of disgusting cheats. Isla will see you for the absolute bleeping cunts you both are eventually. Cheats and liars.

Reactions: 6
Why share those private texts? And obviously covering a part up about someone ending al and islas call! Their need to over share everything is ridiculous

Reactions: 8
The man that apparently wants to protect his kids and who doesnt make veiled digs at his ex.... ok Al 🙄🙄. Sad thing is they are desperate to keep up appearances with faceless followers at the expense of the privacy of his child. They will never change. Fed up wasting brain power on them. Sad, pathetic waste of your lives guys... please find another purpose in life because you will absolutely regret all of this when your kids are older.

Reactions: 3
The man that apparently wants to protect his kids and who doesnt make veiled digs at his ex.... ok Al 🙄🙄. Sad thing is they are desperate to keep up appearances with faceless followers at the expense of the privacy of his child. They will never change. Fed up wasting brain power on them. Sad, pathetic waste of your lives guys... please find another purpose in life because you will absolutely regret all of this when your kids are older.
The texts look like he kept her talking when it was her bedtime so Mam probably had no choice but to disconnect. I can see him doing it for content

The texts look like he kept her talking when it was her bedtime so Mam probably had no choice but to disconnect. I can see him doing it for content
Regardless of the reason, he is always going to put things like this on insta. Which is wrong. He just wants to make himself look better. I've always said that there are two sides but all we ever hear is his side and if he is not willing to offer up the other side then he needs to button it for his own sake and well as his kids. He either wants to keep his kids lives private or he doesnt, but he will always choose the option that gives the most engagement and sympathy. So this will usually mean intrusion into his childrens private lives. They are desperate to make something of themselves on social media at all costs. Shame he seems to get amnesia when questioned about it. Maybe folk need to start screenshoting to help him keep up with his own waffle.

• Heart
I agree it’s an awful thing to say. Like Al always says .... they could read it one day.....I hope she tells him when to go! Vile man
I must admit I do call my boys ‘little devils’ but i mean it in more of an endearing way. And tbh I think my mum would tell me off if I text her complaining to her, that her grandsons have been ‘little shitheads’. 😂😂😂 So I use devils instead. Ha.

Reactions: 1