Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also...they totally knew today wasn't Ted's 1st day back but matalans deadline was today.....just saying

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Hes just showing his actual true colours!!!!! So bloody rude. How dare anyone question his tattoo!!!!!
Now he has apologised to her, saying he thought she was one of the anon accounts "criticising him" even though she has loads of posts, a normal amount of followers and is not private. She is so not an anon account and he is getting very paranoid!

Reactions: 5
How can one bear represent all his children, when each of the miscarriages have an individual bird? (Cheaters) No Al, people aren’t stupid. It’s Daddy and Teddy Bear.

Don’t be so rude. If you thought the lady was a fake account, why not check first? (Cheaters) Even if it was a trolly mctroll, you still have a personal brand to uphold and clearly other people wonder why only the one bear (🙋‍♀️) so just respond with some diplomacy and maturity. Grow up.

Reactions: 12
How can one bear represent all his children, when each of the miscarriages have an individual bird? (Cheaters) No Al, people aren’t stupid. It’s Daddy and Teddy Bear.

Don’t be so rude. If you thought the lady was a fake account, why not check first? (Cheaters) Even if it was a trolly mctroll, you still have a personal brand to uphold and clearly other people wonder why only the one bear (🙋‍♀️) so just respond with some diplomacy and maturity. Grow up.
Love how the lady is sticking up for herself against one of als sheep! Love it. All she did was ask a simple question and she got attacked. Is this is what it's come to, you can't even ask a question anymore without being branded a troll!

Reactions: 6
Love how the lady is sticking up for herself against one of als sheep! Love it. All she did was ask a simple question and she got attacked. Is this is what it's come to, you can't even ask a question anymore without being branded a troll!

He doesn’t say anything like “hang on, let’s not name call” or similar, when he inhales his pride. He keeps the insulting post there. That’s just as bad as being a bully.

Also, he’s banging on about protecting his family right now. Has he considered not using his family as a marketing tool? So many instagrammers don’t show the children’s faces anymore. You can’t protect somebody while offering every single detail of their life. Take ownership of how you’re behaving and the reactions you’re beginning to receive. (You’re cheats and I’m Obvs not condoning the messages to Louis etc)

Reactions: 7
I wish he’d behave using the “I’m trying to protect my family”. duck off Al, shouting at a woman online for asking a question isn’t protecting your family, it’s just being an obnoxious bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Al, jen, I know how to protect your family...stop sharing every single detail of your life online for strangers to see!
It is possible to run the dads net without sharing the kids lives. You need to give those children privacy. Teddy's whole life is online, every detail, every bad day, everything he likes/dislikes, any information there is to know. Now that terrifies me! Just thinking about who can access that information makes me feel sick. Surely if they care about him half as much as they say they do, they would stop this. Give him privacy and protect their son!
How long will the over sharing of the kids lives last? When will they stop

Reactions: 11
I'm not saying its right to send louis messages IF that is the case. However, they have invited contact/criticism and glorification by bringing their children on to social media. The way Ted's whole life has been shared in public is so disturbing to me. His fears, anxieties, health, him sleeping, crying and vulnerable have all been shown or spoken about at one point on their account. It's not fair, he couldn't make an informed choice. At least with Louis I think he has some form of control over what is said about him. But years ago I remember them talking about his medical issues, the private chats they had and I'm sure it must be excruciating for a 15 year old to know that his parents talk about their intimate lives on insta (yes you have discussed this in the past). To dress that poor lad up for school, knowing his insecurities, just to do a paid promo for matalan clearly shows that protecting his kids is the last thing on his mind. When it comes to the cash for ads, hes willing to gloss over all his pontificating. They want to live a fairly affluent life without actually doing much, same as the rest of the influencers. But their kids will pay the price in the future.

I think Louis could definitely babysit Ted for a few hours. I remember what they said about Louis and he does have a couple of conditions, but not anything that would make him incapable of doing anything if I remember correctly. I think she just wants to come across the perfect mum who would never ask her teenager to babysit...

Reactions: 1
Its obvious they were lying about thinking it was teds first day back because tonight jen has gone all soppy about invisible string and it being his first day back tomorrow.. surely she would have been posting these things on monday if she thought he was back tuesday?

Its obvious they were lying about thinking it was teds first day back because tonight jen has gone all soppy about invisible string and it being his first day back tomorrow.. surely she would have been posting these things on monday if she thought he was back tuesday?
Also so so cringe to pose for a photo with your head in your hands..... bizzare

Reactions: 2
Those comments have all been deleted.
The ones about his tattoo? I literally just came here to say that I spotted that too. When he comes across looking like a dick, he’s quick to delete. But when he thinks it suits him, he keeps it all up. Remember when he shared photos of him and Jen constantly video calling some “troll” and even showing the account name? It’s ok for them to bully...

I’m so cross for falling for all of the lies and the rest of the nonsense.

On two occasions, I’ve got us all ready and out the door for birthday parties. Only to find out they’re the next day or even a week later. I obvs had to deal with very upset little folk (quite rightly, too) and offer them some sugary goodness in a doughnut shape. Did I do any head in my hands poses? Nope. I parented my way out of being a total dumbass! I genuinely made a mistake. There was a family at our school yesterday who didn’t realise it was only certain year groups starting... again an honest mistake and panic set in for them and upset for their other children. No stupid poses and jokey posts from them, either. They were distraught with themselves, mostly because they didn’t have child care... you know, real problems to face at that moment in time and not social media content.

They just wanted to look “relatable” ahead of their adverts... oh and that’s another advert today, too.

So much for them only doing the odd advert or two. Yawn.

I seem to still follow them purely because Teddy and my first child (he’s actually my first child, I didn’t have any in other relationships) are so close in age. So there are snippets when I’m actually interested. But urgh. They wind me up!!

Reactions: 3
I'm not surprised Teddy goes into school happy I think he likes being at school. He gets to be a normal boy for a few hours not held back or smothered by his clingy needy parents.

Reactions: 8
The ones about his tattoo? I literally just came here to say that I spotted that too. When he comes across looking like a dick, he’s quick to delete. But when he thinks it suits him, he keeps it all up. Remember when he shared photos of him and Jen constantly video calling some “troll” and even showing the account name? It’s ok for them to bully...

On two occasions, I’ve got us all ready and out the door for birthday parties. Only to find out they’re the next day or even a week later. I obvs had to deal with very upset little folk (quite rightly, too) and offer them some sugary goodness in a doughnut shape. Did I do any head in my hands poses? Nope. I parented my way out of being a total dumbass! I genuinely made a mistake. There was a family at our school yesterday who didn’t realise it was only certain year groups starting... again an honest mistake and panic set in for them and upset for their other children. No stupid poses and jokey posts from them, either. They were distraught with themselves, mostly because they didn’t have child care... you know, real problems to face at that moment in time and not social media content.

They just wanted to look “relatable” ahead of their adverts... oh and that’s another advert today, too.

I seem to still follow them purely because Teddy and my first child (he’s actually my first child, I didn’t have any in other relationships) are so close in age. So there are snippets when I’m actually interested. But urgh. They wind me up!!
He’s a very similar age to my daughter too, weeks apart but that’s why its so annoying because I know it’s not age appropriate. My daughter has special needs and doesn’t need to be fussed after as much as ted gets itn

Reactions: 4

I know how you feel. I constantly feel ashamed that I fell for all their lies. I feel so guilty for ever thinking bad of hannah.
Just shows you how easily al manipulates! He had all his followers believing his daughters mother was the most horrible woman. He never said that out right but it was the drips of poison into our ears from his posts. The worst thing is, he doesn't even realise how toxic that behaviour is!

Reactions: 5