Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheating for Al is paranoid. I’ve saved loads of random stuff totally by accident! I’ve also reported loads of stuff on fb... probably while using my phone in the toilet or something lol

Reactions: 1
Cheating for Al is paranoid. I’ve saved loads of random stuff totally by accident! I’ve also reported loads of stuff on fb... probably while using my phone in the toilet or something lol
I've done this too! I was changing settings on my account once then I saw the saved option, I clicked on it to see what it was and it was all the random tit I'd saved by accident! Sometimes when scrolling you click on the wrong button but i was so surprised as what I had saved, it ranged for people dinner to ads for cat litter😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lol like she has any respect for Islas mother!!! Sleeping with her husband? Making her daughter call her mum? Sending vile messages to her!!!! Honestly makes me laugh how people see her as a respectful person as she is far from it!

I agree clearly paranoid!!!!!!!

Reactions: 7
Lol like she has any respect for Islas mother!!! Sleeping with her husband? Making her daughter call her mum? Sending vile messages to her!!!! Honestly makes me laugh how people see her as a respectful person as she is far from it!

I agree clearly paranoid!!!!!!!
I was just about to write the same thing! Doesn’t mind upsetting Isla’s mums feelings when she’s (the cheat and liar) trying to portray the perfect stepmother appearence. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
One for the Hamilton fans (sorry)

Al and Jen Ferguson, we are waiting in the wings for truth... 🎼

Reactions: 5
Latest grid post says that Isla is coming for the weekend, Teddy is excited and "none of his plans involve me or Jen". Wonder if that is because Jen doesn't want anything to do with Isla so suggests lots of ideas for Teddy that mean her and cheating Al can slope off and leave the kids to play together.

I dont often look at their page anymore, but did anyone notice the other day he posted about being out on his bike and then within an hour or so the post was removed. Wonder why?

Bless jen the home wrecking witch trying to prove she is putting Isla to bed.
Literally came here to say the same, "I'm in charge of bedtime" is clearly in response to the observations here that she seems to have nothing to do with Isla!

Literally came here to say the same, "I'm in charge of bedtime" is clearly in response to the observations here that she seems to have nothing to do with Isla!
so funny they are so predictable- it’s embarrassing and pitiful they spend so much time reading what is written on here! Pretty sure they think everything from before on their previous post has been forgotten

So Ted goes to bed whatever time he pleases... unless Isla is over they go to bed at 7pm and expect them to go straight to sleep 🤦🏼‍♀️ And then call her the devil. Wouldn’t call precious teddy that though 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I can’t understand why they keep calling her a devil, I don’t care if they’re pretending it’s a joke, it’s disgusting, poor child.

also, considering he apparently cares about his children’s privacy, why has he posted a video of them dancing around topless? Sorry but that’s not appropriate either, anyone could take screenshots of that...

Reactions: 12
caught them out on Facebook... this is their house on local facebay... I’ve covered any information that compromises their privacy. BUT... “she has no girls clothes as she doesn’t have a daughter” I mean obviously this hasn’t been written by Jen, but a friend... but still what a weird weird thing to write. Also.. didn’t Al say Isla has all her own clothes etc there? So there’s nothing she’s grown out of to give away? I call bullshit again!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
caught them out on Facebook... this is their house on local facebay... I’ve covered any information that compromises their privacy. BUT... “she has no girls clothes as she doesn’t have a daughter” I mean obviously this hasn’t been written by Jen, but a friend... but still what a weird weird thing to write. Also.. didn’t Al say Isla has all her own clothes etc there? So there’s nothing she’s grown out of to give away? I call bullshit again!
How weird... unless she got loads of messages asking about girls clothes? But surely you’d just write “no girls clothes” not “she has no daughters”. She does have a step daughter after all and Al who she lives with has a daughter!

This is incredibly telling. Very sad and pathetic.

Lol- I actually walked past this 20 minutes ago on a walk (I’m local) and it was still rammed full. No one wants their cast offs! 😂

How weird... unless she got loads of messages asking about girls clothes? But surely you’d just write “no girls clothes” not “she has no daughters”. She does have a step daughter after all and Al who she lives with has a daughter!
As far as I’m concerned once a person remarries their kids are counted as a family member Even by friends. What sort of relationship must they have if a friend is saying she doesn’t have any daughters. I dread to think what Isla will discover when she’s old enough to navigate the internet