Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pagger

Chatty Member
*lying cheats* curious as to when they get chance to try for a baby if they apparently get no child free time and teddy sleeps in bed with them 🤔*lying cheats*

Reactions: 10

Pumpkinandrose

So the woman who's so anxious she couldn't go to the doctors to get her medication, washes her shopping on the front lawn, made many points about not leaving her house for months, has now jumped on a ferry ready to go abroad! I have anxiety and ocd and take medication for it, and I would not even consider going abroad for at least 6 months to a year! I have vulnerable relatives and I value their health and wellbeing way over a free holiday! Shows they clearly only care about themselves and their money grabbing ways.
I didn't think I could dislike this cheating pair even more, but today they have really cemented their selfishness!

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
I have been going through their page again today and just can’t understand how I ever bought into their shit. I want to hit them both and I’ve never been violent in my life!!! Their smug faces. And I am not slagging them off because of the miscarriages, far far from it. I hugely sympathise. But oh my word they go on about it CONSTANTLY. There’s a post about it every 10-14 days roughly. Why can they not focus on the kids they have??? It’s so sad 😞 one post was talking about Teddy and they said in the last sentence that “he is enough” except that he clearly isn’t enough, is he? They are spending all their time obsessing over what they don’t have, and have done since Teddy was a newborn. I doubt he is going to feel like he was enough (or their other 2 kids for that matter) when older. How can you possibly enjoy what you have when you are obsessing over what you don’t have? Also, Jen is 43... Odds of conceiving at that age are not on your side even for the most fertile of couples. Every time they say they are moving on they then do another post on the 7 miscarriages. Again, it’s absolutely awful they had to go through that, and I would never suggest otherwise, but it’s absolutely incessant. I worry for their mental health, I really do 😞😞😞

Pumpkinandrose

"Trolls had us in stitches yesterday"🙄 so us talking about your abandonment of your wife and daughter for your bit on the side is funny, or are you happy to ignore that and only take from this thread what suits you??
Al jen, just so you, the post on my last thread I made saying I would delete my account, and never comment on you two again, IF, you admit to your followers what you did and what your brand is built on, it still stands!
But I suppose you wont do that because you'll then lose a lot of support and you'll have no content if you dont have this thread!

Maybe Deirdre Barlow is her style icon 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sorry but I'm not having that! That's gone too far...what an insult to Deirdre, comparing her to that lying, cheating, manipulative woman that is Jen Ferguson

• Haha
  • Heart

Sazzles77

Trying to make out Sophie is the bad one now.
Gaslighting at its finest al.

Such a vile, narcissistic, creepy cheat. I'm literally cringing at his responses. Especially when he asked for questions.

I'm sure saint jen is in his ear *mention the old people I help*.
Let's not even get started on the fact that they won't move house so they can adopt or give his part time daughter her own bed because jen doesn't pay shit towards it.

If you can sleep at night guys then crack on.

He's losing it.....

Last edited:
  • Haha

Stardust

The flowers and gifts being brought for jen in secret started waaayyy before they claim they were best friends!!! I saw the bank statement Ali!!!! Yep your pregnant wife was working 12 hours shifts in the hospital while you were spending money on gifts for Jen!! Most women would have run a mile but shows what type of person Jen is aswell.

• Angry
  • Wow

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
The lies are outrageous. This woman is screaming for attention and the cheating husband is feeding her. How can followers believe anything she says? Hope we don't see her having an anxiety attack in the middle of Mickey's parade. They aren't even hiding the deception anymore.

Whyohwhy20

Did anyone else find his (als a chest) stories creepy?
he looked worried to me - maybe someone really did message his followers and dished some dirt- 😂 He did say he was concerned about his private life being spoken about....he is a creep and a cheat and a liar and a perv and a narcissist wanker! Jen is also all of these things- everything on here is true I’ve never read anyone taking the piss out of their miscarriages it’s all about their cheating and deceit -let’s see if they actually have a zoom call 😂😂

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
Any decent woman would never get involved with a married man.

But Jen thinks she won! Though won what? That useless lump of lard.

Toilettrips

So Ted goes to bed whatever time he pleases... unless Isla is over they go to bed at 7pm and expect them to go straight to sleep 🤦🏼‍♀️ And then call her the devil. Wouldn’t call precious teddy that though 😢

• Sad
Long time follower, first time comment... like others, I was duped into believing Al was a first time father. Then one day, there was a picture of his two children, with a tag of something like “finally together!” Or “I’m allowed to do the school pick up for the first time, ever!” There had never been a mention of him being a father already. So comments were asking who Isla was and he was just casually responding with “my daughter”. As if she’s that dress we all have and respond with: “what, this old thing?! I’ve had it ages”, after a compliment.

Hasn’t he also got a teddy/daddy bear tattoo? Not one of Isla? If he has, then he may have kept that private.

He’s claiming people are obsessed. No. They’re invested in him and his family, as per the whole “influencer” nonsense. He’s shared *every* little ounce of his family’s life and journey. Including those heartbreaking (genuinely) miscarriages. Not to mention his first claim to fame of sharing the photo of Teddy shitting on him during that photo shoot. He’d have received a fair ££ out of commission for sending that out. He’s worked hard on his PR and received a lot of coverage, particular in his early days. I thought the “dads don’t babysit” and the like were excellent messages. But while they’re showing how shit it is for families with disabled children to go to the parks, they’re not exactly doing their own thing like they used to. Even last Christmas their followers bought the gifts for the old folks’ Christmas party. It’s lost the USP of a support network, which many used. Which is a shame.

However, he could have been transparent from the beginning. “Oh hey, I have a daughter from a previous marriage. Things are tough right now so I can’t say a lot, but hopefully you can meet her soon.” Instead, there’s nothing, then there’s something, then they’re frightened for their safety, then he shares photos of Isla outside shops and street names where you can if so inclined to, FIND OUT WHERE THEY LIVE!!, go back to sharing everything about bleaching shopping, to then setting the account to private and deleting photos, then going public again (yep, because that’s the only way you get freebies) claiming the so called trolls didn’t bother stopping the nastiness, to finally, going abroad all of a sudden. No transparency. No honesty (saying: I made a mistake ten years ago isn’t being honest and is insulting to Isla) and no ownership of potentially fooling people in the early days.

They really don’t like people disagreeing with them. If people genuinely have been sending horrible messages to Louis, then that’s completely out of order. He’s a child. That said, I personally believe he shouldn’t have a public profile that they keep linking him to. But that’s a debate for another day.

Thanks for listening to my TED talk!

• Heart

PinkPepper

Chatty Member
Why is he moaning about working all hours for less than minimum wage? Get a proper bloody job then you twerp. Instead of this self employed nonsense which mostly consists of faffing around on a website and social media.

Fanaff

VIP Member
On 6th July they posted “Ibiza we miss you” managed to get on a bloody flight ok for that hey St Jen?! But of course when they are #ad for a ferry, Jen gets soooo stressed flying to France 🙄 pair of pricks, please read this and see that everything you post online is there forever, changing the narrative to suit when you feel like it just reconfirms what a pair of money grabbing liars you are!

Pumpkinandrose

I'd put money on them making a massive deal about isla coming over when they come off holiday. Its been a while since al has done the hard by dad act!

Teaforme

I requested to follow...... thought I’d take one for the team! You may now refer to me as Saint Tea 🙏🏼

• Haha

Stardust

Well that post just shows his true colours to more people. Sadly.... my pregnant wife who was working 12 hour shifts to provide for me and our soon to be new arrival wrecked my true ambitions in life........ to drive around in a fecking van. Wow... just wow. He states he didnt have a home..... yes you did.... you left it... with your newborn baby and moved straight into Jens paid for house. He didn't give two flying f*cks about Islas mum now not being able to afford the mortgage as she was then on maternity leave. He left her without a home. She had to sell their home without any help or support while he had his feet fire under the table. Let's not forgot the affair had been going on for a lot longer than he has implied previously. (When he spending time with his best friend!!) They really really need to act their age... i probably would have prioritised buying Isla a bed to sleep in.... thats when she's allowed back in the house in case she makes them sick...

• Angry

Teaforme

I’ve just caught up after a week away...... I’m sorry, what? Religion?!
I think you’ll find that your friends saw you both for the lying, cheating morons that you are and did the right thing and distanced themselves as they clearly didn’t want to support your “relationship”
Hi Jen 👋 just a little tip sweetheart....come off Instagram, stop bullshitting your “followers” and let your children live a private life without your drama. You’ll find that your mental health will improve massively..... blimey it must be EXHAUSTING to be you and have it in the back of your mind that your vile husband is probably on the hunt for a new toy now that you have been reduced to a nervous, dependant wreck!

• Heart