Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Godstone farm for the 3rd time thid week? I thought they were staying home and not getting involved in the relaxed rules because you know they are saints 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Think they are feeling a bit paranoid that they aren’t quite practising what they preach. Every single story “look no people” 😂 we don’t care guys it’s great to see these places being used again but don’t give passive aggressive righteous lectures in your stories about how you won’t be seeing people/having people over/visiting a pub etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
😂 The recent “So proud of Louis” post could not be anymore about her with his little face in the corner- why on earth choose that photo? Every time I think they can’t be any worse and then they are- I just do not get why people like them 🤯
I thought this! Why not choose a photo of just him, if you’re insisting on writing a post like that.

As he is the only person working unsociable hours 24/7!! Obviously saving the country singlehanded🤣 My question is what does he actually do that he has to work so hard (tongue in cheek)🤷‍♀️
Totally! Surely an online community like TheDadsNet basically just runs itself? How much input does something like that actually need? He certainly never seems to be doing much of anything. Just fannying around. Probably talking to women.

He’ll be trying to talk to women. But I think he’s still with Jen as he’s realised his stock is in minus figures.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
They can’t remember the lies they tell- Friday night Al said they had had friends over for dinner and it was lovely to see Ted playing with other kids
Today Jen says “we have friends coming over today and it’s the first time we have had people over in forever ..” Blah Blah Blah

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They can’t remember the lies they tell- Friday night Al said they had had friends over for dinner and it was lovely to see Ted playing with other kids
Today Jen says “we have friends coming over today and it’s the first time we have had people over in forever ..” Blah Blah Blah
The lies just come automatically to those two!

Reactions: 5
😂😂😂😂😂

If only they would address so quickly why they feel it’s ok that they have behaved the way they have towards Islas mum😉
Lol!! That will never happen. I think its hilarious the way they stalk this thread for content but they will never address the main issue discussed here 🤣🤣 hi guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think these two even know what the truth is anymore. Two deluded people that encourage each other.

Reactions: 4