Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
My daughter was born at the end of January and in February 14th (I know what a wonderful date) I found out her dad had been messaging other women and cheating with a girl he worked with.

The pain was indescribable. It affected the way I bonded with my daughter. Honestly there’s no explanation to how awful i felt. We did however stay together.

So for Hannah to actually have Al the letch leave her and Isla and have to deal with Jen the bitter cow as well , and being able to rise above it is unbelievable. What a good mother and a strong woman!

I hope she reads here so she can see how we all admire her .
And I hope Jen is reading and knows how awful her bunny boiling ways are as she watches her worshippers slip away when they find out the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Sazzles77

Commenting and liking from social accounts they own. Who even does that?! It’s just not professional. I would imagine that NOTHS will see right through it and reduce the numbers accordingly when the analytics are checked.
Pahahaha as if he's logging into his other accounts and commenting in conversation with himself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm actually dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Gibbonsgob

All the health anxiety sh*t and what not and they go abroad during a pandemic. They are continuously the biggest contradiction to themselves and everything they preach. It's irritating and hilarious at the same time. Never seen a more pathetic pair 😂

If they actually go to Disney that says it all!!!! I'd like to think they are isolating in a country gite/house away from people to help her through this "anxious" time for them as a family 🙄

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
055E9BD7-6176-438F-9DB6-9A2361EF8870.png

I feel like asking if it’s nice up there, up Jen and Al’s backside I mean... people like this annoy me. No one has put anything on their feed so clearly your good friends have been lying to you hun, stuff about them only ever gets posted on this site and it’s mainly about him cheating on his pregnant wife with Jen! I can’t stand people write stuff like this and only know half a story!

745C262D-3791-463F-9276-2CDA68A1B8CC.png

this has to be them or someone not on this site? People on this site are on here so we can chat about influencers, we don’t message people directly, as much as we might want to.
I just don’t believe it, something is a bit funny about this!

Last edited:

Mememe20

They can’t remember the lies they tell- Friday night Al said they had had friends over for dinner and it was lovely to see Ted playing with other kids
Today Jen says “we have friends coming over today and it’s the first time we have had people over in forever ..” Blah Blah Blah

• Haha

Sazzles77

I know al and jen make a lot of us angry. Their behaviour towards isla and hannah are disgusting and that's what this thread is here to expose. However it has been mentioned before that we should not ever bring up or make fun of the miscarriages. That is one thing we will never discuss because no matter how horrible they are as people, we will not go down to their level and resort to nastiness.
The reality is they have lost 7 babies and that is incredibly sad. Although they make my blood boil I don't think it is fair to bring that up.
What happens is they use this thread for content and sypmathy once we bring up their losses. And it makes us look like the bad guys and takes away from their cheating and manipulative behaviour.
Also don't forget to add something to your message about their cheating in your message so they can't screenshot it and use it for content!x
Just to clarify, I've lost multiple babies. Cry me a river referred to more bullshit. Also I'm irritated that I didnt add the al is a cheater bit because they've done exactly that and screen shot it.

I'm so annoyed that I didn't write als a cheat on the end of my ramble because they've now used it out of context. As above....I've lost multiple babies but am lucky to have 2 children so I know how it feels.
Cry me a river was down to the sympathy bullshit they keep trying to gain likes.
I'm annoyed I gave them a leg up for that again but they are still lying because they screen shot it, it wasn't sent to them!!!! No one would be that cruel.....maybe they see cruelness so easily because of how utterly cruel they've been to isla.

Pagger

Chatty Member
*al and jen are lying cheats* She wouldnt accept jobs working with old people probably because she would have to do more than hold their hand or cook them a sunday dinner once every now and then. Cant imagine her being so jolly and saint like when she has to change them if they've had a soiled accident or something. *al and Jen are lying cheats*

• Heart

Sazzles77

Also...they totally knew today wasn't Ted's 1st day back but matalans deadline was today.....just saying

• Angry

Sazzles77

Its just absolute bullshit it really is. She'll post again trying to make out "everyone is different" blah blah. But you just cannot expect anyone to believe you have that level of anxiety when one moment you're disinfecting shopping and the next going on 3 holidays in a month. It's vile how much of a mockery they make of mental health.
And to blame the miscarriages is another thing that gets to me. I've had 3. And I have PTSD from mine which is why I have mental health issues. I never feel the need to blame any of my choices on it.

Sorry for the rant I just dont think they realise how bad they're making it for others with their lies. Just making out they're hounded by trolls.

I'd be interested to hear the mental health issues that come from having your husband leave you and your baby for another woman...

• Heart

Sazzles77

So we've gone from disinfecting shopping on the doorstep, to holidays here there and everywhere, to FORGETTING masks......of course we have.

And of course you had a spare pare of knickers in your bag.....
Fml

• Haha
  • Angry

thesmallone

They really are obsessed with reading here aren't they?! Al, Jen, if you don't like what you're reading, stop reading!

Gobbolina41

No choice but to go private, jen the motherfucking lying bitch slept with a married man and he cheated on his wife whilst she was pregnant with HIS child. They have no content now as they won't copy & paste the truth! 😂🤣😂Good riddance to the cheating, adulterous liars that are worse than pond scum.

SunshineRainbowStar

Ah right okay! He’s just paranoid, I think he’s starting to realise more and more people now know about his affair.
Definitely paranoid! It’s ridiculous though as at the time he was parading jen round the town on drunken nights out when his wife was at home with a few weeks old baby! They had no shame!!!!! Clearly why not one friend stood by him and his appalling behaviour. It could be one of 1000s of people who realise the truth!

Mememe20

It bothers the life out of me that they always use her mental health as almost a defence.
If anyone remembers on the last thread, me and many others said we would never use tattle again or talk about al and jen, if they just admitted what they did. If the made a proper public apology and told their followers who they really are, then that would end all this.
We know they read her because the use it for content so much, so they can't make the excuse they didn't see it. They just don't want everyone to know what lying cheating scum they are!
So al, jen, you have had many chances to make all this stop and help ease jens mental health worries if you just, for once, told the truth. But you choose not to. Clearly you don't want it to end!
Absolutely agree- it also bothers the hell out of me that Jen uses the elderly for content- she is such an
Attention seeking do gooder! The lady clearly didn’t want to be on there as her face has been blurred- so just leave it alone saint Jen 😠😫🤯

Ellegee

VIP Member
I really think they should just stop & focus on what they have & I don’t mean that in a nasty way. I’m genuinely sorry for their precious losses but From a financial point of view can they really afford to raise a 4th child? From a house point of view from what they have said in the past re adoption/fostering they don’t even have the proper space for the kids they already have. If they had a 4th child where does that put Isla when she comes for sleepovers? As kids get older they become so much more expensive. It’s nice to think all they need is love but they need so much more than that. Do they plan on getting real jobs?
We stopped at 2 because we know any more than that would put us under a bit of pressure & we’d have to tighten our belts as they get older & their needs become more expensive & that’s with a good income here.

Whyohwhy20

They talk so much shit! The comments in the post of Ted and Isla- oh we are going to be showing less of them that’s why there are photos of them from behind- Al mate there is also a photo of them both from the front in the same post 😂 Absolute dicks the pair of them!

• Haha

SunshineRainbowStar

Father of two ..... hmmmmmm .... he never corrected them!!! He wonders why people are asking questions.... Al you lied through your teeth for years!!!! Hands on dad..... with Ted yes maybe but not his daughter.... he didn’t have her for the night till she was 5!!!! He says he will protect his children from things written online......that is an interview he no doubt got paid for and easy to find online.... Isla can find that one day. Disgraceful

Attachments

• Angry

Stringyone

Er I think ‘the girl that stole my heart’ cant be Isla as if it was you wouldn’t have walked out on her to another woman when she was a baby! What a ridiculous post.

And why does he not own his sofa?

Last edited:
  • Heart