Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funny thing is, a lot of people in jobs that aren’t social media do get abuse. I get abuse everyday in my call centre job, I can’t find another job so instead of moaning I just get on with it.

alls they have to do to avoid the negative comments is not read on this site, it’s not that difficult really... if they can’t face the comments then don’t read the comments.

if I was getting free holidays and paid a she’d load to just post on social media then I wouldn’t even care what people say about me online!

Reactions: 3
The funny thing is, a lot of people in jobs that aren’t social media do get abuse. I get abuse everyday in my call centre job, I can’t find another job so instead of moaning I just get on with it.

alls they have to do to avoid the negative comments is not read on this site, it’s not that difficult really... if they can’t face the comments then don’t read the comments.

if I was getting free holidays and paid a she’d load to just post on social media then I wouldn’t even care what people say about me online!
Weird isn’t it, like heroin this has become a damaging addiction for them. I am a nurse I’ve been punched hit, shouted at by patients and family’s. But I know as sad as that is it’s part and parcel of the job. One woman said she was going to hide in the car park to beat me up when I finished.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Weird isn’t it, like heroin this has become a damaging addiction for them. I am a nurse I’ve been punched hit, shouted at by patients and family’s. But I know as sad as that is it’s part and parcel of the job. One woman said she was going to hide in the car park to beat me up when I finished.
Exactly this! Loads of people get actual physical and verbal abuse in their jobs and it’s awful, but there is no escaping it when it’s the job you do.
They don’t need to read these comments, they choose to, it’s like you say, it becomes an addiction, it’s like they can’t stop!

The analogy makes no sense because people aren’t going to her place of work to ‘bully’ her. They’re in a cafe miles away having a chat and she chooses to come over in a trench coat and listen in.

Plus is it bullying if i work with someone who is constantly bullshitting and I call them out in it?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Weird how they play the whole we suffer in the hands of trolls card yet the do exactly the same to Islas mum....... hmm come on you 2 now let's not forget the foul language and the name calling you have used for the mother of your daughter.....

Reactions: 5
Could someone redirect me to the thread where Jen has been called a fat, ugly, unlovable, c*nt, witch and a slag please?

A liar and a cheat yes.. I seem to have missed the other bits 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Could someone redirect me to the thread where Jen has been called a fat, ugly, unlovable, c*nt, witch and a slag please?

A liar and a cheat yes.. I seem to have missed the other bits 🥴
You'll not find that here, just in her imagination or the alternate universe they live in.

I can't think of a job where you don't get abuse hurled at you regularly. Retail workers, restraunt staff, nurses, doctors, care workers, police, prison officers, council workers, call centre staff. I could go on all day! Every single job has its ups and downs, but no matter what you will face abuse. But they are claiming they are getting abused out of their "job" when all we are doing is calling them out on their crappy behaviour. Why can't they just admit the cheating and lying instead of saying they're victims!
They're happy to have the benefits of being an influencer (free clothes, gifted holidays etc) but when it comes to us exposing the fact al cheated on his pregnant wife and fucked off with jen when isla was a couple of weeks old, and their whole brand is set up on lies, were branded trolls!😳
I honestly can't get over the front they have! Do they genuinely think they're victims in this? They are the most toxic people I've ever come across. I can't wait for them to get their comeuppance. Won't be long before al starts looking for another woman!

Reactions: 8
They talk so much tit! The comments in the post of Ted and Isla- oh we are going to be showing less of them that’s why there are photos of them from behind- Al mate there is also a photo of them both from the front in the same post 😂 Absolute dicks the pair of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Several things to discuss this morning.....

Secret camera post on their feed. Clearly NOT a secret camera. She clearly knows its there. She's off her fricking rocker that woman.(als a cheat)

Stories.....pop a poll up for attention.
Then beg that people join in on the discussion. (Als a cheat)
THEN. Direct everyone again to the same discussion.
Could they be anymore self absorbed and desperate?! Als a cheat by the way......just in case saint jen and pervy al fancy screen shotting this.
God I hope isla goes home, tells her mum how moany her dad's man stealer was about the time she went to sleep, and how she also sits on the doorstep cleaning the shopping, while dad takes pictures.....

• Haha
They talk so much tit! The comments in the post of Ted and Isla- oh we are going to be showing less of them that’s why there are photos of them from behind- Al mate there is also a photo of them both from the front in the same post 😂 Absolute dicks the pair of them!
They need to keep using the kids for ads and content. They wont stop 🤣 if it bothered them that much they would give up insta. Its not about the kids anyway, its always been about their self indulgent attitudes and the way they gloss over ther affair.

Reactions: 4
It must be so ... cheaters... exhausting being in ...cheaters... any way connected to these pair with...cheaters... their over the top emotional outbursts ...cheaters... and dramatics constantly. Poor kids, especially.

Reactions: 8
I am sure I read a post they wrote a while ago saying how they don't book online deliveries because they like to keep the spaces for the more vulnerable and shielding customers.... so guessing that was a lie again!!

Tbh the state of their house I really don’t see what difference “antibac” will make 😂

• Haha
Yet again they can’t keep track of their own lies. We’ll have to club together and buy them a notebook so they can refer to it before posting.

Have you guys seen the comment on the post with isla and teddy yesterday from one of their sheep;
"A bond that will never be broken no matter how hard some try"
Makes me sick! If only they knew the truth