Itsthefergusons #2 Jen & I? Stable! Tell the truth about our affair? Unable!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They deliberately choose photos which they know will cause negative comments. Hence why he was so quick to post that AD then come reading on here. They could have posted a pic of Ted in the bath for the AD but they wouldn't get any reaction on here from it. Its just another over sharing post in my opinion, do what you like behind closed doors but why feel the need to not give the kids some privacy when bathing.....

Reactions: 4
They deliberately choose photos which they know will cause negative comments. Hence why he was so quick to post that AD then come reading on here. They could have posted a pic of Ted in the bath for the AD but they wouldn't get any reaction on here from it. Its just another over sharing post in my opinion, do what you like behind closed doors but why feel the need to not give the kids some privacy when bathing.....
Placing scoring points against Tattle over and above the well-being of their child! Pathetic lying, cheating bastards. Good luck to them; it will be children who suffer from their juvenile parenting. Hating their parents when they discover how they cared more about an anonymous gossip site than nurturing the children's emotional needs. al and jen cheating cunts!

Reactions: 5
To be fair I and my husband would have a bath with the kids I did with my dad I remember as a child but I wouldn’t post it all over the internet. I wouldn’t have them in by choice it’s if I was having bath they would hear and end up getting in 🤣

Reactions: 3
We aren’t the only ones to find it strange they only got 12 comments on the post

I don't really see any issue with taking a bath with your child. It does get a little more unusual as the child gets older, as T is. It's the constant flaunting of it and the naked hot tubbing as well. Like, why do you need to share that? Have some respect for yourself and your children. Poor Louis.

Just seen the “Louis’ holiday with his dad has been cancelled” beg beg beggy post...... ffs give me strength. Utterly shameless.
Surely Louis’ dad will take him somewhere else??

So the latest post... apparently they ‘raised a glass’ for the first time since March yet there’s a picture of them with a glass of wine each posted at the end of June. They’ll be doing a story tonight... Doh, silly me. I forgot we’d had a drink for this, that and the other. What am I like. Blah blah blah.
They can’t lie straight in bed these two. Telling lies about pointless things.

Jen was all over the grid with her Prosecco glass for her birthday - good they lie about the small things and the big things. Such liars!

• Haha
They’re so full of tit. I was just thinking - there’s no way he takes a bath with Ted every single night. What 6 year old takes a bath every single night anyway? Obviously they are far better parents than I.

Oh and FFS teddy ran off to play with some kids (social distanced) was it duck. Not even a judgement on social distancing, they’re kids, they’re not going to do it properly. Nobody expects them to! Stop virtue signalling.

Their new dramatic post. I find Jen saying all the seizures Teddy’s had she’s been alone with him and all these health problems she alludes too that first son had as well really strange. Ever read about munchausen by proxy....

Reactions: 12
Their new dramatic post. I find Jen saying all the seizures Teddy’s had she’s been alone with him and all these health problems she alludes too that first son had as well really strange. Ever read about munchausen by proxy....
I was just coming over to say this but also, someone further up questioned where all her anxiety had come from after she was all songs and dances before.
I feel like this is answering that because once again shes read here.

Also....I'm not saying its not true but......because she's embellished so much so often and forgotten their own web of lies, AND the fact that T apparently has "no recollection" of it, I find it all very hard to (just adding als a cheater here in case she decides to screen shot) believe its actually happened....is it just me??? I think we've just seen and heard SO many lies.
I find it hard to believe she screamed for help and (als a cheater) no one came and helped.....

• Heart
These two don’t even know when they’re lying. Particularly Jen. It’s like a fantasy world.

Reactions: 1
I honestly cannot believe that she was screaming and crying and not a single person on a crowded beach came over to help her.

I honestly cannot believe that she was screaming and crying and not a single person on a crowded beach came over to help her.
And she sat for 2hours on her own with a child that could be seriously I'll? Surely she had a mobile phone....al and jen are cheats...so would you not dial 999?... cheaters, the two of them...work out the dates....that's what I would do. I honestly dont know why they have to go over and over the same depressing tit all the time. Everyone has their demons but I feel hers get rolled out when they feel things are closing in. They need folk to feel sorry for them and play the victim because they know what they did to al's ex and isla was the ultimate betrayal.

Reactions: 7
And Teddy doesn’t know anything about it as they’ve never mentioned it to him?! Why wouldn’t you tell him?

Reactions: 2
Was just thinking the same thing, Jen is always alone when T has a seizure....really?!! Alarm bells ringing here and surely no parent would sit for 2 hrs on a beach after their child had a seizure and stopped breathing. There's definitely something not right with that woman, aside from being a lying cheating ex-teacher who had a relationship with a 17 year old boy 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Was just thinking the same thing, Jen is always alone when T has a seizure....really?!! Alarm bells ringing here and surely no parent would sit for 2 hrs on a beach after their child had a seizure and stopped breathing. There's definitely something not right with that woman, aside from being a lying cheating ex-teacher who had a relationship with a 17 year old boy 😳
I would call an ambulance as quick as I could. Get the child checked out, etc. Very odd thing to drive home and not get it sorted. No wonder anxiety is all over the shot.