itsmelissadutton2.0

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad Paige is staying out of it. Watchin her videos,her poor arms are destroyed in marks. She’s got her little one to think about and she’s putting her first.. well done to that girl

Reactions: 5
I’m so glad Paige is staying out of it. Watchin her videos,her poor arms are destroyed in marks. She’s got her little one to think about and she’s putting her first.. well done to that girl
Sadly Mel has managed to talk her round

Mel has uploaded another cctv video from her house but I can’t hear the audio very well. It will prob be deleted soon

Mel has uploaded another cctv video from her house but I can’t hear the audio very well. It will prob be deleted soon
She shouldn't be sharing someone else's child! She is weird

The boy is saying you're not allowed outside! That was mels mum she has dementia.

Last edited:
She shouldn't be sharing someone else's child! She is weird

The boy is saying you're not allowed outside! That was mels mum she has dementia.
Nahhh now she’s bringing kids into her vendetta. That’s wayyyy below the belt and she can’t even see doing that is so wrong. Kids shouldn’t be getting dragged into this nonsense

Reactions: 1
Nahhh now she’s bringing kids into her vendetta. That’s wayyyy below the belt and she can’t even see doing that is so wrong. Kids shouldn’t be getting dragged into this nonsense
None of it should be on tt why does everyone air their dirty laundry on tt. Why does she talk like a black person as well? They both say they want to be with each other yet they post bad videos of each other. I thought my life was boring but my god I'm happy in my boring life, stuff living the life these tit tokers do

Reactions: 2
OMG what is going off today! Mel live going sick saying P has accused her of rape?? Only just joined the live but this is what I can gather of what Mel is saying. P is also saying social services took Mels mum off her as she abused her mum and didn’t take care of her wtffff this whole situation is never ending. Mels friends are saying for her to watch what she says on live and she said if her account gets taken down she will kill herself and it will be on P’s head wtf!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
OMG what is going off today! Mel live going sick saying P has accused her of rape?? Only just joined the live but this is what I can gather of what Mel is saying. P is also saying social services took Mels mum off her as she abused her mum and didn’t take care of her wtffff this whole situation is never ending. Mels friends are saying for her to watch what she says on live and she said if her account gets taken down she will kill herself and it will be on P’s head wtf!
I can't say for certain but I heard from the grapevine she used scream and terrorise her mum, as far as physically I can't say for certain.
Mel is live now airing P's personal business, her body language is screaming liar, talking about her exs children is a major red flag.
Also getting her minions to report p's live.

I can't stand her, she makes me sick, ain't no body be graping Mel seen the state of her? You'd need to be pretty off ya rocker to even contemplate going there, by which time you'd prob pass out. Stop talking utter dribble Dutton!

Anyone been watching the live unfold today 😂 I’ve managed to download the “phone recording” but don’t know whether to upload it on here 😂 if everyone wants to see it and it doesn’t infringe any guidelines then I’m more than happy too but the convo basically was m telling py that her daughter is a corpse and she’s gonna tie Py up and she can watch Her daughters throat get slit and she hopes her brother gets cancer again and cries…..

what a great human being 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Anyone been watching the live unfold today 😂 I’ve managed to download the “phone recording” but don’t know whether to upload it on here 😂 if everyone wants to see it and it doesn’t infringe any guidelines then I’m more than happy too but the convo basically was m telling py that her daughter is a corpse and she’s gonna tie Py up and she can watch Her daughters throat get slit and she hopes her brother gets cancer again and cries…..

I didn’t see anyone’s live but I saw it the tt before she deleted it 😳

Oh my god that is honesty so awful. Melissa sounds like she can be so cruel and nasty behind closed doors. I wonder if P maybe let Paige hear the recoding and that’s why she distanced herself from Melissa? Then she’s obviously went and got Paige’s account taken down out of spite. She’s a very vindictive woman if you cross her it seems. Her obsession with tiktok and being adored by her loyal sheep really doesn’t help matters. Her actions keep being validated by these morons and so she thinks she’s in the right.