itsmelissadutton2.0

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got any idea what’s going on with M at the moment? She’s very upset

Wondered this too. It’s always to do with Pe , which is frustratingly annoying. Like damn. Let if the duck go. I have my opinion on Pe, I’m absolutely not a fan of her. Nor off Mel. But grow up and just move on. Trying to make someone love you while threatening them is clearly not working. Thing is, they all live so far away from each other and you’d think grown arse independent women in their late twenties would know how to block and move on.
Also, I need Mel to spill about KB. Cause Katie done her dirty and I’m so pissed at Mel. Cause she only ever has Pe in her sights, won’t say nothing about KB and the fall out.

Reactions: 3
Do Mel and Pe live near each other? I'd be scared if they did, both come across as psychotic

I think she was upset, as she has found out who has been reporting her. She said it wasn't who we all thought it was, and she is shocked. And she said she will know she will get I told you so form her friends She was going to what's app her close friends and tell them

Wondered this too. It’s always to do with Pe , which is frustratingly annoying. Like damn. Let if the duck go. I have my opinion on Pe, I’m absolutely not a fan of her. Nor off Mel. But grow up and just move on. Trying to make someone love you while threatening them is clearly not working. Thing is, they all live so far away from each other and you’d think grown arse independent women in their late twenties would know how to block and move on.
Also, I need Mel to spill about KB. Cause Katie done her dirty and I’m so pissed at Mel. Cause she only ever has Pe in her sights, won’t say nothing about KB and the fall out.
Give her time, it will all come out I think.

Reactions: 1
I think she was upset, as she has found out who has been reporting her. She said it wasn't who we all thought it was, and she is shocked. And she said she will know she will get I told you so form her friends She was going to what's app her close friends and tell them

Give her time, it will all come out I think.
Then again, might take her a while, as tonight she is battling with her. She wants to do her own merch. I really don't get it why she needs too.
Please don't do Mels army, it's tacky and everyone does it.
And please don't start being like beggy Bailey. You really do need to stay away from her. She will drag you down. And you don't need it.

Does anyone know what happened with Mels crash? Did she go into a tree or something? They keep saying she’s lost her car but surely it was insured?

I wonder how she managed to smash into a wall 😱 I hate to let my mind wander but she was very well known for being on tiktok while driving, half the time she was behind the wheel she would be on live
The weather was bad, was pouring with rain and her trainers were wet and slipped. She did have her sear belt on. Which I think saved her life.

Melissa is actually unhinged. They’ve made up since this and now fallen out again. I don’t know why P keeps going back to someone like this
She's vile is Mel, you seen her comments on p's videos?
She's a giant red flag, no respecting woman would wanna go with her after the way she behaves. She's a spoilt pig!
I was watching the live and Mel was telling everyone about p's Daughter. If she (Mel) was that concerned that she'd be the one to get the blame for it then she should have spoke to P in private about it and if they couldn't resolve it she should have walked away. Not broadcasting it all over tiktok.

Mel is toxic and had a very unhinged if she doesn't get her own way.
She even said that when P blocks her it winds her up and she goes mad basically!
The girl needs serious psychiatric help, screaming and shouting the way she does to people she loves isn't love.

The live where she's telling P to come off the live is controlling behaviour, all because there was 600+ people in p's live. People giving her compliments and Mel can't stand it.

She's vile is Mel, you seen her comments on p's videos?
She's a giant red flag, no respecting woman would wanna go with her after the way she behaves. She's a spoilt pig!
I was watching the live and Mel was telling everyone about p's Daughter. If she (Mel) was that concerned that she'd be the one to get the blame for it then she should have spoke to P in private about it and if they couldn't resolve it she should have walked away. Not broadcasting it all over tiktok.

Mel is toxic and had a very unhinged if she doesn't get her own way.
She even said that when P blocks her it winds her up and she goes mad basically!
The girl needs serious psychiatric help, screaming and shouting the way she does to people she loves isn't love.

The live where she's telling P to come off the live is controlling behaviour, all because there was 600+ people in p's live. People giving her compliments and Mel can't stand it.
Agree with all of this. P said yesterday that Mel calls her ugly, fat and called her a dirty Arab. Absolutely vile mouth on her, disgusting that she thinks it’s acceptable to say those sort of words to anybody. Sadly they just keep getting back together and the cycle repeats. I like P but her and Mel are terrible together and she needs to get away. If not for her sake then for her kids.

• Wow
Agree with all of this. P said yesterday that Mel calls her ugly, fat and called her a dirty Arab. Absolutely vile mouth on her, disgusting that she thinks it’s acceptable to say those sort of words to anybody. Sadly they just keep getting back together and the cycle repeats. I like P but her and Mel are terrible together and she needs to get away. If not for her sake then for her kids.
WOW!
That's foul! She was going crazy last year because people were calling her a Racist! She puts on this Jamaican accent on and tbh it's really so disrespectful, her (Mel) latest vid she's doing it!
Her excuse is "she dates women of colour" The girl anger's me so much! She's no idea! And if she's calling that beautiful Girl that she is vile utterly vile!
I agree they don't work, it's utterly toxic. p can do so much better than Mel

It’s all been kicking off with these two again. A lot of tea been spilled by Peyonce and other people watching on tiktok

- Mel is saying she has a new girlfriend who makes her happier than P ever has although she still can’t leave her alone, keeps blowing up P’s phone day and night, messaging constant threats. She messaged P a picture of herself with a knife to her neck saying answer me or I will *you know what*

- Threatening to destroy P socially and keeps saying she is going to ring the social and get her kids taken off her and make sure she is left with nothing

- Mel rang the police and claimed P was harassing her and controlling her (LOL)

- Lots of Mels ex supporters coming out to say she asked to borrow money which they lent her and then she blocked them the next day

- Mel was accepting money off people to pay her rent which she apparently didn’t pay and took donations from people for a sponsored walk which she never actually did

- P paid for Mel’s mums funeral flowers, I think Mel paid her half back eventually but she was accepting money off of other people for her mums flowers

- Mel was on live talking about P’s kids and saying terrible things and revealed a very nasty personal thing about her son

- The car crash happened while Mel was on FaceTime to P and apparently she was suffering from road rage at the time and tried to take over someone and ended up rolling the car. It’s confirmed that she smokes weed and drives too which probably contributed towards the accident.

- Mel beat up her Henry hoover, video has been uploaded to tiktok and it’s a very amusing watch I must say

I hope Mel actually has got a new gf, I think it’s the only way that these two are going to stay away from each other. I feel bad for the girl involved but P has kids to think about and it’s better for her and them if she’s as far away as possible from this absolute utter maniac

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Here’s the big reveal of her new girlfriend 😂 according to P she has been in a lot of girls inboxes all at the same time so if M thought P was cheating on her while sat on live in her kitchen then good luck because by the sounds of it M has met her match with this one 😂 paranoia will kick in soon. Especially when M still rants on live about p with tears 😂😂
6D5BBF9C-7910-47B9-B66E-7E24E8C8911F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Here’s the big reveal of her new girlfriend 😂 according to P she has been in a lot of girls inboxes all at the same time so if M thought P was cheating on her while sat on live in her kitchen then good luck because by the sounds of it M has met her match with this one 😂 paranoia will kick in soon. Especially when M still rants on live about p with tears 😂😂View attachment 2003166
So true! Her jealousy and toxic behaviour won’t be long in coming out, it never is. The sad thing is though is this is another one with kids. Mel is already saying she’s on the phone to them every night saying I love you and she’s only been with this bird a few weeks. More kids that are going to be dragged into a toxic situation and psychologically damaged.

So true! Her jealousy and toxic behaviour won’t be long in coming out, it never is. The sad thing is though is this is another one with kids. Mel is already saying she’s on the phone to them every night saying I love you and she’s only been with this bird a few weeks. More kids that are going to be dragged into a toxic situation and psychologically damaged.
Trying to play step mum to he kids already 🙈😂 won’t be long before the Cctv videos of the new girlfriends kids will be on tiktok claiming shes a rubbish mum 🙈

Anyone watching her live? I'm gobsmacked....she gets in the bath with her new partners son...WTF. This isn't normal!
She hardly knows this woman! Poor kid is gonna be so confused. Talking about she's gonna be called Mum..
Why do people get so serious so quickly? Cos when it goes wrong, and it will with her cos she's a complete psycho, it's the kids that get hurt. She's swearing around the kid, acting all macho, she's a walking red flag.
I'm cringing so hard here! It's uncomfortable to watch!
---
She's looking like Lord Farquaad with the hair and manly face 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow