itsmelissadutton2.0

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This witch is really on live talking about brogen and she said you have to handle her differently and with care which her gf doesn’t and she does. Lmao like u handled p with care? Dom? YOUR OWN MOTHEE! You are a fuckin woman Mel talking about Bridgens new gf tasting her juices, vileeee
Yes I heard that, absolutely disgusting. How is she not embarrassed talking like that I don't know. She makes herself look like trash so easily.
Brogan...you need to run away...fast! Mel is trouble, she's not interested in your best interests. She just wants to show you up a.d air all your business.
I see she's back begging...she's gonna "raise" money for moving out. The cheeky fucker. I don't know how she dare! How about go to work you lazy witch.
Where does her over inflated ego come from? Her be looking like that whilst thinking she's a 100/10.

Reactions: 2
Yes I heard that, absolutely disgusting. How is she not embarrassed talking like that I don't know. She makes herself look like trash so easily.
Brogan...you need to run away...fast! Mel is trouble, she's not interested in your best interests. She just wants to show you up a.d air all your business.
I see she's back begging...she's gonna "raise" money for moving out. The cheeky fucker. I don't know how she dare! How about go to work you lazy witch.
Where does her over inflated ego come from? Her be looking like that whilst thinking she's a 100/10.
wow I read my message back I was that angry I couldn’t spell properly clearly 🤣 she really does get my back up: you have a bleeping roof off your head mate be grateful! Want move out? Get of ur saggy little arse and work like the rest of us have to u woman!

She said she's gonna rinse Dudley Council for all they have, so she's gonna stay in that temporary accommodation as long as possible cos they are paying for her to live there. She said all she has to pay for is her car. I can't believe she thinks that's an acceptable way to live.
She was moaning that the council won't give any money to help her move out, she wants everything for nothing. So because she can't be arsed to go back to work, she's gonna expect viewers to give their benefits or wages to fund her. Who the duck does she think she is? She was telling people last night to order her stuff from her wish list.
Her mum and dad are better off 6 ft under rather than been around that. Imagine that was your daughter....the embarrassment! She's not someone to be proud of.

• Wow
She said she's gonna rinse Dudley Council for all they have, so she's gonna stay in that temporary accommodation as long as possible cos they are paying for her to live there. She said all she has to pay for is her car. I can't believe she thinks that's an acceptable way to live.
She was moaning that the council won't give any money to help her move out, she wants everything for nothing. So because she can't be arsed to go back to work, she's gonna expect viewers to give their benefits or wages to fund her. Who the duck does she think she is? She was telling people last night to order her stuff from her wish list.
Her mum and dad are better off 6 ft under rather than been around that. Imagine that was your daughter....the embarrassment! She's not someone to be proud of.
Wow! Who the hell does she think she is. Her followers are so stupid if they help her.
---
wow I read my message back I was that angry I couldn’t spell properly clearly 🤣 she really does get my back up: you have a bleeping roof off your head mate be grateful! Want move out? Get of ur saggy little arse and work like the rest of us have to u woman!
She should be grateful. Honestly she is an ungrateful cow!

Beggy witch is back again, tyre has popped, so she needs to "raise" money for a new one. These people have no self respect at all.
Get a bloody job!! Absolutely disgusting
Apparently it's her brothers fault that her mum is in the ground....wtf. She had dementia you knob head....probably caused by the stress of having you as a daughter, you know when you kept hitting and robbing off her. Low life scum

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Beggy witch is back again, tyre has popped, so she needs to "raise" money for a new one. These people have no self respect at all.
Get a bloody job!! Absolutely disgusting
Apparently it's her brothers fault that her mum is in the ground....wtf. She had dementia you knob head....probably caused by the stress of having you as a daughter, you know when you kept hitting and robbing off her. Low life scum
Always the victim her!!! duck off mel ur a bleep did ur brother abuse ur mom like u did? Bet he didn’t!! No wonder no one in her family wants to no her id be ashamed to be related to that thing. Ewwww

What’s happened? Just caught her live she’s crying bout something but can’t get the gist of what’s going on lmao

Apparently she got arrested! Police took her phone 😆 🤣 😂 never Melissa's fault though is it? Always the victim

• Haha
She popped up on my fyp before. Bigging us all up, saying we are all jealous of her.
Yes right, one thing I am not is jealous of you! Keep thinking that my lovely. We are on here to keep people informed what a wrong un you are. And how you treat women!

Why do they always come out with us been jealous? 😆 🤣 😂 jealous of what exactly? She's not got anything that I'd want!
She's literally got nothing in her life, it's quite sad really. But that's what happens when you're a crappy person.
Even her hair wants to leave her, her hairline is getting further and further back.

• Haha
When I scroll and see her on live, it gives me the ick. She’s haggard! You couldn’t tell the difference between her and your local crack head.

• Haha
She's looking terrible ain't she? She's aged about 20 year's over this past 12 months. The hair needs sorting, it just looks frizzy and it's got no style. The hairline is receeding, and those bloody eyebrows! Topped off with her mckenzie t shirt....she's a stunner! At least she thinks she is, she's completely delusional.
Which ex was it that said she'd got warts downstairs? 😆 🤣

• Haha
An absolute bio-hazard if I ever saw one! She should come with a warning label 😂 but seriously, she’s looking like a This is England circa 90’s scrot all she is missing is the England/Lion tattoo on her upper arm and a case full of Stella. HOW she can think she’s even remotely attractive in the sure state she is in shows how utterly deluded she is. She has NOTHING any wise, mature, self warmed woman would want. No house. No job. No stability. No hygiene awareness. No style. No money. No motivation or want to better her life. What. A. bleeping. Mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 3