itsmelissadutton2.0

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The jist I’m getting from this is that if P don’t get back with her she will batter her 😐 yeah that’s one way to get a girl u claim you love to come see you 🙈 and threatening L makes her sound deranged because they split up 4 weeks ago and L was nowhere near P 🙈

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I find it so tiresome when people use s*icide as a threat when they don’t get their own way.

Reactions: 3
Well that was interesting… bet beggy is fuming she can’t get in on it lol

• Haha
P needs to take all the pics and screen recordings to the police! That’s abusive! You can’t demand someone comes to see you or you’ll be them up, vile disgusting behaviour

L if you’re reading this. I don’t think any of them have any right to talk about how you look.
duck mine! Looks like the cast of mutants from the hill have eyes! 🤣 How can anyone listen to their shite and not laugh? Pot kettle ya bunch of monstrosities 😂 must make them feel better about themselves, let's face it they ain't gonna feel better about their looks by looking in a mirror so they taking it out on a vunerable woman!
Is Mel in her 40's shes got an old face!
Mel's Big screen debut! Hills have 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

• Haha
Ms mods are all quite old looking with children. Imagine their children going to school. - “what did you do during the holidays?” — “my mum was on a live with Mel every day watching who was coming into her chat” This is actually happening 😂😂😂 Imagine caring more about someone from Tik tok than your own children.
PS k is back under nanny sue

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Did Mel give out l’s address so her attacker (as a child) now knows where she lives ?

• Angry
Ms mods are all quite old looking with children. Imagine their children going to school. - “what did you do during the holidays?” — “my mum was on a live with Mel every day watching who was coming into her chat” This is actually happening 😂😂😂 Imagine caring more about someone from Tik tok than your own children.
PS k is back under nanny sue
Knew she couldn’t stay out of it

Reactions: 1
Did Mel give out l’s address so her attacker (as a child) now knows where she lives ?
Jesus Christ I frigging hope not! If she has, some serious intervention needs putting in place, police won't do tit! You wanna be play dirty Dutton? Then cry like the little witch you are!😂😂 her crying is hilarious! How embarrassing for her, she's always crying.

Reactions: 1
Well apparently Paige has fell out with M cos P has sent Paige all the texts, pics and videos and voicenotes of m threatening P and now Paige won’t talk to her 😂😂 obviously M is blameless in all of this 🥱🥱 I mean the way she acted before on a live I can imagine it being it a whole lot worse

• Haha