itsmelissadutton2.0

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s vile! I see Linda was commenting in the live and good for her. Fancy a grown ass woman acting like that towards someone she doesn’t even know! 😡
Linda was alone defending herself against like 4 of them. Coming for her about her appearance too. Like they all have little room to talk 😂

Reactions: 2
Linda was alone defending herself against like 4 of them. Coming for her about her appearance too. Like they all have little room to talk 😂
Good for L she has some balls, that Mel is certainly no oil painting, and sounds like a geezer

Reactions: 3
Not sure if it will post properly as the
I saw that with the appereance thing. Half the time they can't show their faces. I don't do judging of people's appearance, however one of them needs to look at their own teeth. This one thinks she is something, but wow isn't. Needs her sunglasses to cover her face. All their mouths are vile.
Feel for L I really do. She doesn't deserve any of this all because of KB .
Sorry not sure what happened to my reply there.

Reactions: 1
Awww not very nice is it sweetheart! Threatening someone giving someone's address out putting someone's kids in danger in their own home. You think think thats okay. But if someone says something about your mum? Oh god tears and threats grow up your pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw a lot of comments that got deleted on M video. What I can take from it is she grassed someone up and f*cked someone over big time and she’s not liked in her area hence why shes got Tik Tok friends probably. I think she wasn’t kind to her mum either. Im not sure how much I can repeat of it because it was bad.

Last edited:
I saw a lot of comments that got deleted on M video. What I can take from it is she grassed someone up and f*cked someone over big time and she’s not liked in her area hence why shes got Tik Tok friends probably. I think she wasn’t kind to her mum either. Im not sure how much I can repeat of it because it was bad.
Oh dear not good then.

just repeat it because M clearly don’t give a tit repeating other peoples business that she knows nothing about

Spill the beans lol

The comments I read were from the same person who knew a lot about how she treated her mum. She spent a night in the cells because the mum allegedly accused her of hitting her. Ms family have stopped her seeing her mum because she’s been bullying her for years apparently and it hasn’t been nice. There was also issues about money and bank statements. She doesn’t sound like a nice person at all. Anyone who bullies the elderly are the lowest of the low. She also has a history of blackmailing and bullying single mums not just L there have been others.

Last edited:
  • Angry
The comments I read were from the same person who knew a lot about how she treated her mum. She spent a night in the cells because the mum allegedly accused her of hitting her. Ms family have stopped her seeing her mum because she’s been bullying her for years apparently and it hasn’t been nice. There was also issues about money and bank statements. She doesn’t sound like a nice person at all. Anyone who bullies the elderly are the lowest of the low. She also has a history of blackmailing and bullying single mums not just L there have been others.
Wow.. bet she’s proud of herself.. wat a nasty piece of work

Awww not very nice is it sweetheart! Threatening someone giving someone's address out putting someone's kids in danger in their own home. You think think thats okay. But if someone says something about your mum? Oh god tears and threats grow up your pathetic.
It's absolutely hilarious when that minger cries 😭😭 she's all mouth and no action! Wtf is up with her hair cut tho? A "stud" with a bob? 😂😂 As a fellow lesbian I wouldn't touch that for all the money and gold in the world!

She disgusts me, the women defending this creature are vile! Give me the impression they'd victim shame too.

I ain't a nasty person in RL but this fucker angers me so much! She deserves a good hiding for the way she's gone on about L. I'm clearly not the only one who thinks this, so it only be a matter of time.
She deserves everything that comes her way, lil witch be crying on live like the baby she is 😂😂
Her and Katie are so well matched maybe they should date each other 🤣 now that would be entertainment! 🤣😂
No self respecting woman would wanna get with either of them after all this! Clearly their followers have no morals or respect for themselves!

Reactions: 6
It's absolutely hilarious when that minger cries 😭😭 she's all mouth and no action! Wtf is up with her hair cut tho? A "stud" with a bob? 😂😂 As a fellow lesbian I wouldn't touch that for all the money and gold in the world!

She disgusts me, the women defending this creature are vile! Give me the impression they'd victim shame too.

I ain't a nasty person in RL but this fucker angers me so much! She deserves a good hiding for the way she's gone on about L. I'm clearly not the only one who thinks this, so it only be a matter of time.
She deserves everything that comes her way, lil witch be crying on live like the baby she is 😂😂
Her and Katie are so well matched maybe they should date each other 🤣 now that would be entertainment! 🤣😂
No self respecting woman would wanna get with either of them after all this! Clearly their followers have no morals or respect for themselves!
Im sure Mel Said on live the other day that she was seein beggy at the wkd

Reactions: 4

It’s impossible for M to even refer to herself as a stud because she is the wrong ethnicity. Just cos she listens to a bit of dance hall and puts on a Jamaican accent does not make her a stud 🙈
She is a butch with a Bob 👍

Very quiet night last night, I wonder if GG done it again or if M’s just waiting on her back up coming today in the form of K. I would love to to see what GG spills this time if K gets herself back involved 😂

Very quiet night last night, I wonder if GG done it again or if M’s just waiting on her back up coming today in the form of K. I would love to to see what GG spills this time if K gets herself back involved 😂
I don’t think beggy will avoid it.. she thrives off drama
It feeds her

It’s impossible for M to even refer to herself as a stud because she is the wrong ethnicity. Just cos she listens to a bit of dance hall and puts on a Jamaican accent does not make her a stud 🙈
She is a butch with a Bob 👍
I re read my post I was supposed to put butch forgive me. my tired arse wrote stud 😭.
What the hell is it with her putting on a Jamaican accent? Winds me up

Hope yous are watching the live 👀 apparently P is goin to see her at 4pm and if she doesn’t she’s uploading all her videos 😐

she’s also said the next time she goes Telford she’s paying L a visit. Very classy

now P is in the live commenting

• Angry
  • Wow
Someone just put 50p in the head this morning 😂 she’s going OFF

Mel talks to people (especially P) in such a patronising way. Could you imagine being spoke to like that? She DEMANDS things, demands respect and obedience. She’s a damn bleeping narcissist. She’s a controlling bleep who dominates any relationship she is in. Play up? She just said about P playing up - she’s not a bleeping child you absolute cretin. P is a damn fool to keep entertaining this waste of space scum. She just said if P doesn’t come down she will come down to her and batter her. Wow.

• Wow