itsmelissadutton2.0

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching her live? I'm gobsmacked....she gets in the bath with her new partners son...WTF. This isn't normal!
She hardly knows this woman! Poor kid is gonna be so confused. Talking about she's gonna be called Mum..
Why do people get so serious so quickly? Cos when it goes wrong, and it will with her cos she's a complete psycho, it's the kids that get hurt. She's swearing around the kid, acting all macho, she's a walking red flag.
I'm cringing so hard here! It's uncomfortable to watch!
---
She's looking like Lord Farquaad with the hair and manly face 🤣
well looks like social services also don’t agree with M bathing with Ds youngest as D is being assessed and then after so is M. P mentioned on her live that social told her that they needed M to be assessed before she could be around Ps kids but she got told M wouldn’t pass it 😐 I’d be running for the hills if my new partner of 2 weeks was the reason social came knocking at my door.

Reactions: 2
well looks like social services also don’t agree with M bathing with Ds youngest as D is being assessed and then after so is M. P mentioned on her live that social told her that they needed M to be assessed before she could be around Ps kids but she got told M wouldn’t pass it 😐 I’d be running for the hills if my new partner of 2 weeks was the reason social came knocking at my door.
I find it amusing how Mel used to constantly threaten P with the social saying I’ll get your kids took off ya, apparently this was a regular threat she used to dish out yet now she’s crying that Sofia have been called on her girlfriend. Crazy how she’s acting shocked too, you can’t go about bathing peoples kids after knowing them for a few weeks, imagine if it was a guy, people would go mad but because Mel is female it’s ok?? Nah it’s fucked up that this new gf is even allowing this. It’s disgusting. I wonder if she will even get the assessment and if she does I’ll be shocked if she passes. It sounds like Mel has history of DV. I don’t know why these women get with her knowing she’s been done for domestic abuse before, it’s crazy.
I quite like P but last night a random girl came in her box and started giving her abuse saying she is the one who called SS on Mel and Dom and after they argued P went off. When she came back on she said she’s just been on the phone to Mel…like wtf??! Even that Julie who is one of her friends said you’re not doing yourself any favours, you need to stop speaking on the phone with her and she basically said don’t tell me what to do Julie. She just needs to stop all contact

They are all complete wrong uns, all of them. They have never been in a healthy relationship. This new one with M & D, is not gonna last at all. They are in the loved up stage, bubble will burst soon. If M & P are talking again...wtf, that's gonna be causing problems! It's all very strange, if I met someone and they wanted to get in the bath with my baby...I'd be ringing the police myself. Just cos she's a woman, don't make it any better. What kind of mother is this Dominique? No way on earth would my kids be exposed to that! Bloody set of weirdos, the lot of them!

Reactions: 4
Wonder if D knows that M and P are in regular contact 😂 🙈 it’s going to be a long 45 days of not seeing each other and I bet M ends up meeting P during that time because M can’t seem to stay away 😂

So one of Doms kid bought a card for Mel and put step mother on it. That’s very normal for a relationship of a few weeks. Someone asked how old her daughter is and Mels like “She’s 9…..I fink. She’s nine isn’t she Dom?”
Step mother to a kid who’s age she isn’t even sure of and they wonder why people have concerns

Reactions: 1
Do Mel and Dom live near each other?
It's way too intense this relationship, it's got huge red flags all over it.
Mel is so aggressive and in ya face, i couldn't cope with her for longer than 2 seconds.
Playing step mother already, so wrong, those poor kids are not gonna know what's going on.

Mel is on the scrounge again in the form of a go fund me for £1000. She’s getting evicted (she knew she would) so needs the money for court fees and then with the rest she will need for a deposit cos council won’t help her…. I mean she works full time and refused to pay rent so is squatting. So the money what she ain’t spent on rent she could have saved for a deposit etc…. She’s saying she can’t afford to save for it, so how is she still buying weed every night and fags 😐

Also there’s a rumour going round saying that P and Mel have hooked up behind doms back…. I mean I can believe this tbh

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Updated!!!

mel and D have split because Mel got caught cheating…. She’s also been meeting up with P again behind Ds back 🙈🙈we all knew this would happen 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Updated!!!

mel and D have split because Mel got caught cheating…. She’s also been meeting up with P again behind Ds back 🙈🙈we all knew this would happen 🙈
Oh dear seemed like D was a decent lass as well it’s just all toxic with her and p

Oh dear seemed like D was a decent lass as well it’s just all toxic with her and p
i think D likes girls that have girlfriends… her ex before M had a girlfriend when they started “talking” and M was with P when they started “talking”… there seems to be a pattern

How do we know her and D have split? Her tiktok profile says taken 🔒
I did expect this from the beginning though. P can’t stay away from her it’s madness 😫

Anyone seen ms live from last nite 👀👀👀👀 d and p are now besties. Apparently m tried to play them off each other and well m cheated on d with p 👀👀👀😂😂😂 and then cos m threatened to unalive herself yesterday some woman rang the police to do a welfare check so m thought she would go on live and tell the whole world everything 😂😂

• Haha
Anyone seen ms live from last nite 👀👀👀👀 d and p are now besties. Apparently m tried to play them off each other and well m cheated on d with p 👀👀👀😂😂😂 and then cos m threatened to unalive herself yesterday some woman rang the police to do a welfare check so m thought she would go on live and tell the whole world everything 😂😂
I caught some of P’s and some of Mels live. Of course Mel playing the victim putting the tears on blaming everything on her ‘mental elf’ 🙄
Mad because P said she’s ago she thought Mel cheated and she was getting accused of being crazy for thinking so but turns out she did cheat with Dom all along. Then Mel cheated on Dom with P, it’s a never ending saga this. I noticed Mel was being more negative about Dom and was sort of saying how P was there for her and helped her out a hole etc etc so I have a feeling she’s gonna try and get back with her now and sadly P just can’t stay away. I’m shocked she went back there but I can see it happening again

How does Mel attract these women? She reminds me of Lord Farquaar.

• Haha
How does Mel attract these women? She reminds me of Lord Farquaar.
LOOOOL yes on the rare occasion she takes her hair down she gets proper helmet hair 😂😂😂
I think she attracts vulnerable women, a lot of girls who have been hurt in the past seem to be attracted to domineering people like her but little do they know it turns into full blown control and mental abuse. It’s well documented on tiktok now though so duck knows why these women now continue to go there. By the sounds of it Dom was practically gunning for Mel, sadly she’s found out the hard way that she should have stayed well away.

I know she says she's Mad Mel, but she really is an over bearing bully. There is nothing remotely attractive about her personality. She would do my head in after 2 mins, all that jumping around and shouting.
Dom and P are both beautiful ladies, though P seems addicted to Mel. It won't end well.

*Sigh* so few eels who Dom and P teamed up and went live about Mel. p and D supporting each other and helping eachother heal. Days later they’ve fallen out and P is saying Dom is a snake and played her. Not sure what that was all about but now P is on live saying she’s supporting Mel!!! Christ this girl really doesn’t do herself may favours does she 🥴