Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Someone just put 50p in the dickhead this morning 😂 she’s going OFF

Mel talks to people (especially P) in such a patronising way. Could you imagine being spoke to like that? She DEMANDS things, demands respect and obedience. She’s a damn fucking narcissist. She’s a controlling cunt who dominates any relationship she is in. Play up? She just said about P playing up - she’s not a fucking child you absolute cretin. P is a damn fool to keep entertaining this waste of space scum. She just said if P doesn’t come down she will come down to her and batter her. Wow.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

BananaRama

Chatty Member
So this is Katie Baileys new bff who came on the radar after befriending the kitty fiddler. She’s shown her true, unfiltered, disgusting personality and morals the past few days - showing her true narcissistic colours through bullying people but will happily throw out the bully card when she feels like it.

Awww not very nice is it sweetheart! Threatening someone giving someone's address out putting someone's kids in danger in their own home. You think think thats okay. But if someone says something about your mum? Oh god tears and threats grow up your pathetic.
It's absolutely hilarious when that minger cries 😭😭 she's all mouth and no action! Wtf is up with her hair cut tho? A "stud" with a bob? 😂😂 As a fellow lesbian I wouldn't touch that for all the money and gold in the world!

She disgusts me, the women defending this creature are vile! Give me the impression they'd victim shame too.

I ain't a nasty person in RL but this fucker angers me so much! She deserves a good hiding for the way she's gone on about L. I'm clearly not the only one who thinks this, so it only be a matter of time.
She deserves everything that comes her way, lil bitch be crying on live like the baby she is 😂😂
Her and Katie are so well matched maybe they should date each other 🤣 now that would be entertainment! 🤣😂
No self respecting woman would wanna get with either of them after all this! Clearly their followers have no morals or respect for themselves!

Nero

Ms mods are all quite old looking with children. Imagine their children going to school. - “what did you do during the holidays?” — “my mum was on a live with Mel every day watching who was coming into her chat” This is actually happening 😂😂😂 Imagine caring more about someone from Tik tok than your own children.
PS k is back under nanny sue

Last edited:
  • Haha

imfromtiktok

It's absolutely hilarious when that minger cries 😭😭 she's all mouth and no action! Wtf is up with her hair cut tho? A "stud" with a bob? 😂😂 As a fellow lesbian I wouldn't touch that for all the money and gold in the world!

She disgusts me, the women defending this creature are vile! Give me the impression they'd victim shame too.

I ain't a nasty person in RL but this fucker angers me so much! She deserves a good hiding for the way she's gone on about L. I'm clearly not the only one who thinks this, so it only be a matter of time.
She deserves everything that comes her way, lil bitch be crying on live like the baby she is 😂😂
Her and Katie are so well matched maybe they should date each other 🤣 now that would be entertainment! 🤣😂
No self respecting woman would wanna get with either of them after all this! Clearly their followers have no morals or respect for themselves!
It’s impossible for M to even refer to herself as a stud because she is the wrong ethnicity. Just cos she listens to a bit of dance hall and puts on a Jamaican accent does not make her a stud 🙈
She is a butch with a Bob 👍

zoeshere

VIP Member
She’s vile! I see Linda was commenting in the live and good for her. Fancy a grown ass woman acting like that towards someone she doesn’t even know! 😡

Reactions: 5

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
Awww not very nice is it sweetheart! Threatening someone giving someone's address out putting someone's kids in danger in their own home. You think think thats okay. But if someone says something about your mum? Oh god tears and threats grow up your pathetic.

• Haha

srz90

VIP Member
I’m so glad Paige is staying out of it. Watchin her videos,her poor arms are destroyed in marks. She’s got her little one to think about and she’s putting her first.. well done to that girl

Gossip2021..

VIP Member
This girl reminds me of hannah for some reason.

She thinks she's big and hard. She's fucking vile why is she getting involved for? This has nothing to do with her? Does she really know Katie personality? Probably not. As Katie doesn't have friends only off tiktok.

She only wants to believe everything that Katie has told her why?, cause she wanted the views and likes..

She looks like a man and sounds like a man. Her voice goes straight through me..

These people are thick as fuck. Cant they see Katie does this all the time. She gets herself into shit then gets others to finish her dirty work for her. While she sits back ok a fake account.

Give it a few weeks they'll all fall out. Then this twat will be gunning for Katie 🤣🤣 same bullshit

Nero

The comments I read were from the same person who knew a lot about how she treated her mum. She spent a night in the cells because the mum allegedly accused her of hitting her. Ms family have stopped her seeing her mum because she’s been bullying her for years apparently and it hasn’t been nice. There was also issues about money and bank statements. She doesn’t sound like a nice person at all. Anyone who bullies the elderly are the lowest of the low. She also has a history of blackmailing and bullying single mums not just L there have been others.

Last edited:
  • Angry

imfromtiktok

Hope yous are watching the live 👀 apparently P is goin to see her at 4pm and if she doesn’t she’s uploading all her videos 😐

she’s also said the next time she goes Telford she’s paying L a visit. Very classy

now P is in the live commenting

• Angry
  • Wow

Nero

Dirty Mouth Dutton is absolutely awful. She told P that she’d get her bullied so bad that she’d want to take her own life yet is throwing out the bully card. What her and her friends of 5 minutes were saying about L was disgusting. I did notice once gossip girl piped up with some ominous posts that Dutton went a lot quieter. Dutton, you’re a nobody who’s trying desperately to bully her way to being a somebody and it isn’t looking good. Did you all hear the voice note that if P didn’t see her that night when she wanted then she’d ruin her life?! It sounds obsessive Mel, it’s ab*sive and it’s really creepy behaviour and you need to take a long hard look at yourself. Can’t wait to find out what GG knows about this one!!

• Wow
  • Angry

BananaRama

Chatty Member
Just heard p voice notes.. its disgusting 🤢
Yet everyone was defending Mel last night too. Saying everyone says things when they are angry. Someone in Mels live was saying about how a week ago it was just a chill live all the time and how it’s just flipped and now it’s so angry and hostile. And the only common denominator is Katie. Within a week of befriending KB look at what’s happened! P and Mel were cordial, KB calls P and it blows.

Reactions: 4

SC11

VIP Member
They are all complete wrong uns, all of them. They have never been in a healthy relationship. This new one with M & D, is not gonna last at all. They are in the loved up stage, bubble will burst soon. If M & P are talking again...wtf, that's gonna be causing problems! It's all very strange, if I met someone and they wanted to get in the bath with my baby...I'd be ringing the police myself. Just cos she's a woman, don't make it any better. What kind of mother is this Dominique? No way on earth would my kids be exposed to that! Bloody set of weirdos, the lot of them!

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
So this is Katie Baileys new bff who came on the radar after befriending the kitty fiddler. She’s shown her true, unfiltered, disgusting personality and morals the past few days - showing her true narcissistic colours through bullying people but will happily throw out the bully card when she feels like it.
I thought K was evil, this M is a monster. I am shocked. All I can say is God help K when her and M fall out. Cause it will happen.
I feel for L , she was happily getting on with her life. The house is looking lovely and I must say l is looking so much healthier.

Nat11

She grinds my gears when she does that Jamaican accent!! She goes from Black Country, to Jamaican, then trys to talk posh. Be urself Mel stop trying to put a on show ya freak but but insulting you talking in a Jamaican accent when you are whiteeeeeee

• Haha

srz90

VIP Member
Jesus Christ.. what is that.. she’s something else.. beggy will be next.. I can just see it now..