itsmelissadutton2.0

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What am I watching? She’s abusive to the elderly. Everyone knows it. I’m thinking Paige is seeing through this

Reactions: 1
I think Paige has seen the light..
Hopefully! I’ve followed Paige for a while and her whole aura with no negativity, dancing and just fun has been clouded by being associated with Mel and her lot. Can’t imagine how that must impact Paige’s feelings as she seems to want to radiate positive attitudes and positive vibes, not be drawn into a Mel breakdown

Reactions: 4
Hopefully! I’ve followed Paige for a while and her whole aura with no negativity, dancing and just fun has been clouded by being associated with Mel and her lot. Can’t imagine how that must impact Paige’s feelings as she seems to want to radiate positive attitudes and positive vibes, not be drawn into a Mel breakdown
I think ur right there.. she clearly doesn’t want the negativity affecting her.

Reactions: 2
Well it’s all kicking off on live today 😂😂 they both watching each other’s lives while on lives 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Fingers crossed she has. I haven't know Paige for long, and I agree with you, she is such a positive young lady. And really doesn't need friends like M and KB.

Mel is on the warpath. Calling the social on P. Releasing cheating text messages about her old friend Sinead. Ok her story posting a video of her and P in some kind of altercation. It’s all about to blow the duck up.

Mel is on the warpath. Calling the social on P. Releasing cheating text messages about her old friend Sinead. Ok her story posting a video of her and P in some kind of altercation. It’s all about to blow the duck up.
Just seen this.

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 I'm ready

Wtf is this freaks problem? Why she so obsessed with calling the social.
On her live last night one of the other freaks in her box said "you loved them kids!" Banging on how Mel took on her kids, if she thought for a second P was a bad mum she should have alerted ss there & then!! Not because she's spat her dummy out because she's not getting her own way! What a freak! If she loved P like she claims she does why would she wanna hurt her?
She blackmailed that woman into getting back with her! How embarrassing!

As for Mel doxing L address and pics of her kids to her abuser, imagine if someone doxed you Mel! You'd be crying a river on live 🤣 never known anyone cry so much on live, it's shameful! Imagine her customers after seeing her antics all over tik tok 😬 I certainly wouldn't want your services & I'm guessing neither would your regulars when they find out about you!

Anyone else bored? You know the saying be careful what you wish for? 😂