Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fineapple

VIP Member
Guys, this talk is all so insensitive. Where’s she meant to conceive a child? HER BED IS IN RUINS.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Busybeepea

I would just like to report that I saw her in said local Aldi last night, .

I don’t want to say which isle I was behind her in (because she might read here and remember my face lol) but one point I was directly next to her , I was in shock at seeing her and Chesney 🤣🤣 was like seeing a celeb for me tbh av not been out much in lockdown so please forgive me lmao.

I’m 99% certain that Chesney let out a silent fart because I walked further up the aisle after them and there was the most horrendous smell, like someone had shit themselves and I was practically chewing on it. And I heard her say to him “you haven’t” .

I feel like he left it knowing I was a tattler, I feel fucking violated tbh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
At this stage she may as well just bend over in front of the camera and ask her followers to just swipe a Mastercard down her arse crack 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 40

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
I'm a bit late to the party but chuckling at her latest drama🤣. That house and belongings are cursed.! So far, we've had:

"Shelf-gate" when her beloved new shelf couldn't go on the wall that she planned due to wiring behind it

"Sofa-gate" where the delivery of her expensive new sofa kept getting delayed.

"Chesney-gate" when hubby was so pissed that she was forced out of bed and had to sleep in the kitchen (Ches, you legend)

"Velux windows-gate" where her amazing velux windows which made her fall in love with the house in the first place, turned her beloved forever home into a greenhouse while she was isolating with 'Rona'🤣 (my personal favourite)

"Shower-gate" when her sister flooded the shower on the first use

"Delivery-gate" when Zoltan the courier fucked her over with the delivery of her ugly bedside tables🤣 (cheers Zoltan)

"Tent-gate" when one of her Asos smock dresses didn't arrive and she had to "recycle" an old one🙄

"Dora-gate" when she trained Dora not to pee on the grass and now Dora has to have a dozen walks a day.

And now "Made-gate" where her super expensive bed has collapsed after a month. Hilarious.

I can't wait til next month when we have "wardeobe-gate" to look forward to (I THINK she's getting wardrobes fitted in September but she's hardly mentioned it🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Karliz

VIP Member
I laughed at the comment on Her puce coloured sweatshirt of dreams
You can get it £20 cheaper on the Adidas website😂
Thread suggestion
Itsdaniellesjourney#9
Thick thighs, dead behind the eyes, everything she sees she buys.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
You sound like a lovely person 🙃
I'm positively delightful! No worse than you trawling Tattle getting off on the bitchy comments

I suggest that you message her to tell her that people have noticed she's stacked on 4 stone and that she needs to get back on the skinny coffee pronto

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Snarkypants

VIP Member
I just don’t buy that this is all she’s eating. Her feed has consisted of this kind of shite for ages and she has just gained and gained. I noticed she responded to a question about the air fryer saying it makes really crispy chips but these chips clearly don’t make it to the gram 😂

EDIT BECAUSE OH MY GOD SHE DID NOT WEAR THIS OUTSIDE. Victorian ghost preparing to do a 5k.
When you gotta milk the cow at 8 and run a charity 10k at 12

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Fineapple

VIP Member
Pissing myself at the bed. Do we think her and Chesney broke it while having unblinking, Victorian, ginger sex? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30