Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Treated herself to a bath before her long day yet has no plans for the next two days… Dani
have a lie in love, might make you more cheerful.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Treated herself to a bath before her long day yet has no plans for the next two days… Dani
have a lie in love, might make you more cheerful.
She can't now she has to walk the dog at the crack of dawn seeing as she's trained the poor thing not to wee in the garden

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I know the rest of her food is dry but this is actually so much more of an authentic carbonara compared to some I see covered in white creamy sauce 😩
Makes a change from her making it with bloody quark 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Thought putting her phone on the other side of the room worked? Yet another swipe up, what was wrong with the one she had last year? Oh ok it was basic, just like you then.
Screenshot_20210904-094610_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Think she wants her followers to pay for a new bed by the amount of swipe ups for expensive products

Reactions: 4
£200 for a light ti switch on....I have a timer socket on my bed side lamp £5.99 from B&Q and it does the same thing, wakes me up!

She really does need to give her head a wobble!

£200 for a light ti switch on....I have a timer socket on my bed side lamp £5.99 from B&Q and it does the same thing, wakes me up!

She really does need to give her head a wobble!
If she really wanted one you can get them for about £15 on Amazon, but no had to spend £200.

Reactions: 1
I have a £15 made alarm clock that turns on when you clap. I thought that was excessive!

£200?! she’s mental!

• Haha
My alarm clock is 25 years old & still does the trick of getting me out of bed after all this time. She has more money then sense

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.