Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just watching Corrie and noticed Dani's favourite chair in the funeral parlour.
0_JS231868502.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The dress came defo think she may be pregnant and just doesn’t want to say as she’s been so adamant she does not want children 🤔🤔🤔

I have two questions:
1) What is the significance of her hand tattoo?
2) She said that she hoped she liked the dresses - with her awful taste, how bad do you think a dress would have to be for her not to like it?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s deleted the story where she said she was in the garden til her sister went around. Now her brothers there. Think she forgot which sib was visiting? Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have two questions:
1) What is the significance of her hand tattoo?
2) She said that she hoped she liked the dresses - with her awful taste, how bad do you think a dress would have to be for her not to like it?
She thinks of herself as Cheryl Cole. A tit one.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do we believe she is a size 12 now 🤔
She has a narrow waist and is small up top so I think anything that fits loosely on her lower half, perhaps she is a 12. I've said it before - you never see her mention wearing jeans - they would be less "forgiving" in terms of size.

Reactions: 3
Passed ‘made’ shop in London today and had a chuckle to myself about poor dandansosadnobedextramad, I didn’t go in.....have I been influenced by her stories that we now all need to avoid ???!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.