Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to all the ASOS clothes she bought for bank holiday weekend? I was expecting a try on

Reactions: 5
Is she for real? She has about 3 sofas downstairs, a sofa bed and a spare bed so you sleep there you selfish twit.

I bet she was really rude on the phone to Made too.

This is also why you should WAIT before doing swipe up's.

Reactions: 13
What happened to all the ASOS clothes she bought for bank holiday weekend? I was expecting a try on
I’ll save you some time. 5 tent dresses which look identical in slightly different colours. Mules which gives her miss piggy vibes. YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY FLOATY DRESSES.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"I'll never order from made ever again as we had so many problems with the couch"...orders bed and 2 bedside lockers from made🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Deceased at her broken bed!! Swipe up karma

She only has to watch her boring as duck stories back and she’ll just fall asleep whenever she’s sat.
Get over yaself mannnnnnnn.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm a bit late to the party but chuckling at her latest drama🤣. That house and belongings are cursed.! So far, we've had:

"Shelf-gate" when her beloved new shelf couldn't go on the wall that she planned due to wiring behind it

"Sofa-gate" where the delivery of her expensive new sofa kept getting delayed.

"Chesney-gate" when hubby was so pissed that she was forced out of bed and had to sleep in the kitchen (Ches, you legend)

"Velux windows-gate" where her amazing velux windows which made her fall in love with the house in the first place, turned her beloved forever home into a greenhouse while she was isolating with 'Rona'🤣 (my personal favourite)

"Shower-gate" when her sister flooded the shower on the first use

"Delivery-gate" when Zoltan the courier fucked her over with the delivery of her ugly bedside tables🤣 (cheers Zoltan)

"Tent-gate" when one of her Asos smock dresses didn't arrive and she had to "recycle" an old one🙄

"Dora-gate" when she trained Dora not to pee on the grass and now Dora has to have a dozen walks a day.

And now "Made-gate" where her super expensive bed has collapsed after a month. Hilarious.

I can't wait til next month when we have "wardeobe-gate" to look forward to (I THINK she's getting wardrobes fitted in September but she's hardly mentioned it🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm a bit late to the party but chuckling at her latest drama🤣. That house and belongings are cursed.! So far, we've had:

"Shelf-gate" when her beloved new shelf couldn't go on the wall that she planned due to wiring behind it

"Sofa-gate" where the delivery of her expensive new sofa kept getting delayed.

"Chesney-gate" when hubby was so pissed that she was forced out of bed and had to sleep in the kitchen (Ches, you legend)

"Velux windows-gate" where her amazing velux windows which made her fall in love with the house in the first place, turned her beloved forever home into a greenhouse while she was isolating with 'Rona'🤣 (my personal favourite)

"Shower-gate" when her sister flooded the shower on the first use

"Delivery-gate" when Zoltan the courier fucked her over with the delivery of her ugly bedside tables🤣 (cheers Zoltan)

"Tent-gate" when one of her Asos smock dresses didn't arrive and she had to "recycle" an old one🙄

"Dora-gate" when she trained Dora not to pee on the grass and now Dora has to have a dozen walks a day.

And now "Made-gate" where her super expensive bed has collapsed after a month. Hilarious.

I can't wait til next month when we have "wardeobe-gate" to look forward to (I THINK she's getting wardrobes fitted in September but she's hardly mentioned it🤣)
Love this! 🤣
It’s karma at its finest! Just goes to show that expensive things aren’t always the best.
Poor Dora having to cross her paws just so she doesn’t 💩 on Dan’s beloved forever home, now long term home garden.
She should get a bed to match her nannan style bedside tables. It’s like she’s mixed modern day with 18th century parlour furniture! Zero taste when it comes to anything!

Reactions: 6
I hope the new boots rub and add to her already traumatic week 😂😂 and as for shacket don't get me started! Its a shirt you've thrown over a dress... God she boils my piss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't believe how much she's changed her tune over the bed and sofa 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it was all so amazing when you needed people to swipe up?! Now it's all "chipboard" and tit??? Wow.

She's such an intolerable spoilt bleep, it's unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have so many questions 🤣 how much was the bed and where was it from? Couldn't happen to a nicer person 🤭

Reactions: 4
I can't believe she's wearing a long dress, denim "shacket" and boots on this weather. Howay man Dan, have a word with yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she’s had to go to Manchester for her stressful weekend away while her bed is left on one side with a broken leg. And her new boots might rub her feet. How much can one person endure?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reckon her and chezza got a bit boom diggidy and their raucous antics broke the bed leg?

On a serious note… £1000 for a bleeping bed?! Jesus! I would only pay that’s for a solid wooden one!

Is anyone keeping a tally of HOW MUCH they have spent on this house so far? It must be at least £20k

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂 £1000 on the bed, that is why they can’t afford a taxi so has to walk 3 miles to nanny’s....and moan about that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.