Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just come on to say how big she's got! 😳 haven't seen her for a while as I follow her on an account I don't really go on

Reactions: 3
I know her outfit choices are questionable but she is extremely bottom heavy, these dresses with layers and layers of fabric need burning

Reactions: 3
She’s not even sure how much she likes it but it’s £38 so she’ll keep it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Have some standards for yourself, Dan!

Reactions: 5
She’s not even sure how much she likes it but it’s £38 so she’ll keep it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Have some standards for yourself, Dan!
And trying it on sweaty as duck. If she sends it back that’s vile AF that someone has to handle it when she’s openly admitted to being sweaty. She’s a vile detty pig

• Sick
Reactions: 6
It's 2021 and we're still body shaming people? 🤦🏻‍♀️ I absolutely cannot stand the girl but she doesn't deserve the way some people talk about her putting weight on. Her 'getting bigger' isn't the worse thing about her.

Her fashion sense is shockingly bad however 🥴

Reactions: 11
It's 2021 and we're still body shaming people? 🤦🏻‍♀️ I absolutely cannot stand the girl but she doesn't deserve the way some people talk about her putting weight on. Her 'getting bigger' isn't the worse thing about her.

Her fashion sense is shockingly bad however 🥴
After her scamming people into buying skinny coffee for years, pretending it was the secret to her slim figure to fund her lifestyle, I'd call it karma

Reactions: 23
After her scamming people into buying skinny coffee for years, pretending it was the secret to her slim figure to fund her lifestyle, I'd call it karma
Don't agree with what she's done but that doesn't make it right to body shame someone 🥴

Reactions: 2
Don't agree with what she's done but that doesn't make it right to body shame someone 🥴
Well, I don't agree with her duping people out of their hard earned cash under false pretences. I say that's really bleeping dreadful, in comparison to saying she's got a fat arse

Reactions: 20
You sound like a lovely person 🙃
I'm positively delightful! No worse than you trawling Tattle getting off on the bitchy comments

I suggest that you message her to tell her that people have noticed she's stacked on 4 stone and that she needs to get back on the skinny coffee pronto

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh yes, love it when people try to police Tattle with their mOrAl CoMpAsS.

Danielle is a unit, pass it on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Pointing out that she’s put on weight isn’t body shaming, it’s an observation! She’s piled on about 4 stone in a year and is still claiming to be a 6-8, too right it’s pointed out as she’s a deceitful greedy cow with all her swipe ups.

Reactions: 14
I couldn't care less that she has gained weight, thats life. Much more annoying is the amount of clothes she buys, seems so irresponsible. She needs a new outfit for every single occasion. I remember when they used to travel more, pre covid obviously, she used to purposefully buy an outfit just for travelling in. That seems nuts!

Reactions: 12
How is it body shaming saying she's put on weight when it's a obvious fact?!
It definitely isn't body-shaming is it? It's an undeniable fact that she has gained weight..nothing wrong with that of course, but making the observation is not shaming anyone.

What irritates me is that she wasn't transparent with her weight loss to start with (promotion of Skinny Coffee for example and using the Slimming World hashing years after her membership lapsed). She turned her account from weight loss to food-blogging🤢 but continues to post small portion sizes of healthy food when she's clearly over-eating somewhere so she isn't actually a food blogger because there must be loads of things she's eating and not sharing.
I couldn't care less if she gained 10 stone but she is making herself look ridiculous by sharing the tiny portions that she does and claims to be buying clothes in her "usual size"🙄

Reactions: 9
She must have bought a time machine and is planning on travelling back to the past, cause I don't know why else she wants to keep that God awful looking dress.
All the money she wastes on crap, why doesn't she spend the money to go see a stylist and get help finding out what actually looks good on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"only £38".... For a dress you're not sure you like (it's vile in my opinion). Sorry but I wouldn't spend £38 on a dress unless I was absolutely in love with it, or it was for a special occasion...! And I LOVE clothes and dresses! But I know how to wear my dress more than once and style it differently for different occasions... She sees a "model" buys that exact outfit (which she does admit to doing) and wears it once. She's got no imagination! But then again there's some horrendous outfit choices on her Instagram from times in the past... Maybe she's "playing safe" with a tent dress

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.