Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, if she wants to be this amazing influencer with 102k followers, she should make abit more effort. Always a hoody and her hair always looks awful too.

Reactions: 3
Women can not drink and have swollen fingers for other reasons than pregnancy, ffs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Guys, this talk is all so insensitive. Where’s she meant to conceive a child? HER BED IS IN RUINS.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I try hard not to judge other people's hobbies ... but how can they watch so much TV? It genuinely baffles me. They must have completed Netflix.

Reactions: 6
Amen to this. Honestly. 🙄

She has said many many times that she doesn't want children. Some women don't. SHOCKING HUH?!
I find it funny it’s come from ginge2804… who do we know that’s ginger (2 people in fact) that like to ask the pregnancy / children questions in their Q&A’s. Do we reckon it’s Dan on here throwing in some Q’s we all know the answers to cos she has said it 6294739 times before? (I joke Tehe)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I try hard not to judge other people's hobbies ... but how can they watch so much TV? It genuinely baffles me. They must have completed Netflix.
I know what you mean! I bet they are snackers while they watch too.

Reactions: 1
Yeh people get lynched for mentioning pregnancy and Danielle
Because it's annoying to assume someone not drinking or with swollen fingers is immediately pregnant when they've said many times they don't want kids. Even if they haven't said that, it's not something to assume for any woman. You don't know the circumstances.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Guys, this talk is all so insensitive. Where’s she meant to conceive a child? HER BED IS IN RUINS.
When I think about them having sex (which isn't a weird fetishish pervy thing to add) I imagine it to be like the Handmaid's Tale. With her tent dress only raised high enough to allow access. No blinking involved. Just some thrusts, end and a genital wipe with a cloth.

Because it's annoying to assume someone not drinking or with swollen fingers is immediately pregnant when they've said many times they don't want kids. Even if they haven't said that, it's not something to assume for any woman. You don't know the circumstances.
I don't think she's pregnant. I just think it's hilarious how people get so arsey about People suggesting it.

We all know she lies and she's clearly lacking something in life. I don't buy the story she doesn't want kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When I think about them having sex (which isn't a weird fetishish pervy thing to add) I imagine it to be like the Handmaid's Tale. With her tent dress only raised high enough to allow access. No blinking involved. Just some thrusts, end and a genital wipe with a cloth.

I don't think she's pregnant. I just think it's hilarious how people get so arsey about People suggesting it.

We all know she lies and she's clearly lacking something in life. I don't buy the story she doesn't want kids.
Why does not having kids equal lacking something in life for anyone? Maybe she is lying about it, maybe she is covering up an infertility issue she doesn't want to talk about. That's exactly why it shouldn't be assumed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Or why they start a movie and finish even tho it's tit. She is so robotic that she can't even turn off a shite film.

Why does not having kids equal lacking something in life for anyone? Maybe she is lying about it, maybe she is covering up an infertility issue she doesn't want to talk about. That's exactly why it shouldn't be assumed.
It doesn't equal it but it's a reasonable assumption. If she has a fertility issue she doesn't want to discuss she should quit bringing attention to it by lying and ignore the questions rather than answer with lies.

ETA I've had a lot of fertility issues so I'm not apathetic towards that subject. I just get really bleeping annoyed with these influenzers painting their life perfect when clearly they are full of shite. And have shite eyebrows.

Last edited:
Or why they start a movie and finish even tho it's tit. She is so robotic that she can't even turn off a shite film.

It doesn't equal it but it's a reasonable assumption. If she has a fertility issue she doesn't want to discuss she should quit bringing attention to it by lying and ignore the questions rather than answer with lies.

ETA I've had a lot of fertility issues so I'm not apathetic towards that subject. I just get really bleeping annoyed with these influenzers painting their life perfect when clearly they are full of shite. And have shite eyebrows.
It's not a reasonable assumption though lol. I guess she got sick of being asked the same question about kids so she wanted to answer it to stop it being asked. Unfortunately people are hellbent on needing to know that information of couples of a certain age and she'll never get away from it now. She can also cover up whatever she wants to. She doesn't owe anyone an explanation to not having kids, "influencer" or not

Reactions: 4
It's not a reasonable assumption though lol. I guess she got sick of being asked the same question about kids so she wanted to answer it to stop it being asked. Unfortunately people are hellbent on needing to know that information of couples of a certain age and she'll never get away from it now. She can also cover up whatever she wants to. She doesn't owe anyone an explanation to not having kids, "influencer" or not
You've just made the assumption that she's addressed the questions because she's sick of being asked. She doesn't owe anyone an explanation at all, but she owes it to not constantly lie about all the tit she lies about and scam people for swipe ups. It is difficult to trust someone's rhetoric when all you see is bullshit, begging and bragging (and no blinking).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.