Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she insist on taking that God-awful Prada bag everywhere? Even if it doesn't go with the outfit or the occasion?😬

Reactions: 4
She's spoiling us today.....a coffee machine story AND a story of her drinking the coffee. Happy Saturday guys!

Screenshot_20211002-083146_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Worst migraine ever! Na danni love, it’s not the worst ever or you’d not be able to look at your phone, do your exciting coffee stories and enlightening is on your super boring day! Thas got headache love and can’t be arsed to work half a day after you swapped your days off to have your fitted wardrobes done in your not now forever shoe box.

Reactions: 15
Is it just me, I couldn’t imagine her laughing at the Rob Beckett gig??!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Worst migraine ever! Na danni love, it’s not the worst ever or you’d not be able to look at your phone, do your exciting coffee stories and enlightening is on your super boring day! Thas got headache love and can’t be arsed to work half a day after you swapped your days off to have your fitted wardrobes done in your not now forever shoe box.
Nothing worse than twats who call a headache a migraine 😡 it’s so frustrating.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Umm a ‘really bad migraine’ means lying in a pitch black, silent room, cold flannel on my head and bucket to be sick in to. You’ve got a hangover headache you silly cow.

Reactions: 12
Is there any point having a detached house if it's that close to the house next door.

Also, happy completion day to her neighbours. How lucky are they living so close to a fashun/food influencer with 102k fake followers 🙄
New builds are notorious for it. According to planning permission for it to be classified as a detached plot of land there needs to be a metre between each house for the purpose of the wheeling the bin down. It’s literally the width of a wheelie bin.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think our Dan needs to get a new job. Always moaning about it

Reactions: 6
Unless it’s further away than it looks, how will they open that last door with the other furniture in the way?!
A9E2C4AB-BBA5-4D78-9785-9C4918B01B27.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does she insist on buying awful clothes and act like everyone wants to buy them. By the time we’ve fell asleep at the tone of her voice we’d be more put off than ever

Reactions: 10
What do we think Dan's first post will be when IG comes back? Will she be FUMIN' about her bad luck with Insta being down? Will she give us extra pyjama links to make up for it?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean, it would be worse if her coffee machine broke and we weren’t able to witness the first drink of her busy day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.