Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how someone commented asking if the sports bra was supportive enough for actual sport and our Dani replied yes

We all know our Dani hasn't done much vigorous activity lately

We also know she's also just got it

Another lie from Dan. Who'd have thought
I came to say the same thing! How would she know if it's any good for a workout?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think we're being a bit harsh on poor Dan - she might not work out herself but she does encourage her followers to do so - if we all swiped up on every ad, we'd have six-packs on our thumbs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think we're being a bit harsh on poor Dan - she might not work out herself but she does encourage her followers to do so - if we all swiped up on every ad, we'd have six-packs on our thumbs 🤣
But it's the fact she said to her follower it's supportive when she almost definitely can't certify that

Yet more money grabbing without an inch of transparency/viability

Reactions: 2
I'm just so surprised to not see her in a voluminous sack dress that I personally give her a pass for wearing a workout outfit for movie night! :LOL:

I'm just so surprised to not see her in a voluminous sack dress that I personally give her a pass for wearing a workout outfit for movie night! :LOL:
I'd give her a pass for it if she just wore it and didn't #ad it. It's the fact that we all know she doesn't normally wear stuff like that, it makes her look so disingenuous. She doesn't even wear that kind of outfit for walking the dog. Anything for a swipe up.

Reactions: 4
She’d do anything for a swipe up. It makes it worse because everyone knows she does zero exercise apart from walking Dozza. I mean, when has she possible got the time to exercise whilst working all these hours? 🙄

Reactions: 3
I just don’t buy that this is all she’s eating. Her feed has consisted of this kind of shite for ages and she has just gained and gained. I noticed she responded to a question about the air fryer saying it makes really crispy chips but these chips clearly don’t make it to the gram 😂

EDIT BECAUSE OH MY GOD SHE DID NOT WEAR THIS OUTSIDE. Victorian ghost preparing to do a 5k.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just don’t buy that this is all she’s eating. Her feed has consisted of this kind of shite for ages and she has just gained and gained. I noticed she responded to a question about the air fryer saying it makes really crispy chips but these chips clearly don’t make it to the gram 😂

EDIT BECAUSE OH MY GOD SHE DID NOT WEAR THIS OUTSIDE. Victorian ghost preparing to do a 5k.
When you gotta milk the cow at 8 and run a charity 10k at 12

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s such a whiner. ‘Food shop hasn’t arrived so I can’t make my tomato soup’. Just say you wanted Supernoodles you boring cow. There’s no shame in noodles.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.