Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the f*** do you train a dog not to go to the toilet in their own back garden?! I find this so cruel!!
Me too! If she didn’t want to ruin her grass then why not put up a barrier until it’s settled? Dora will have gone on the patio area then, unless she prefers to go on grass. I can imagine her being quite snappy with that poor dog. She always looks terrified 😕

Reactions: 1
Full on Fiona from Shrek vibes. All the oversized fabrics and big clunky shoes just make her look giant.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I quite like todays dress. Shoot me. Still looks very tent like on her though, get a size down

Reactions: 2
I think the new beige and black (blue? not sure) dress looks much much nicer on her. She really needs to get things tailored to the right length though. But I guess there is no point in paying the money when you are only going to wear it once.

Reactions: 2
Every pic they post "living it up in manchester" I keep thinking about the bed home all alone, on it's side with it's leg hanging off in mid aid.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Every pic they post "living it up in manchester" I keep thinking about the bed home all alone, on it's side with it's leg hanging off in mid aid.
I reckon Daniel went into rage mode and threw the bed across the room, when one of her tent dresses were too tight for her and she had nothing to wear

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I reckon Daniel went into rage mode and threw the bed across the room, when one of her tent dresses were too tight for her and she had nothing to wear
Omg not lying I was thinking who’s Daniel? Forgot his actual name wasn’t chesney

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.