Itsdaniellesjourney #8 Swipe up, help to pay for her now not forever home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who is working LONG hours she sure has spent a lot of time posting links on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe those people who suggested she was pregnant have a point?🤔

She's bought a jar shaped like a pregnant woman, she's going to fill it with Pampers and the candle is reminiscent of an umbilical cord 🤣
What the duck are those

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know we all count the days until the weekend/our next day off but is this all her life consists of now? Counting the days until her precious days off so she can sit indoors, binge watch tv and meal plan. Change the record Dan.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Right I've just watched her stories and I'm confused why they've sent Dora away for the night cos of builders being in the house ... And then they go out themselves for the day..? My dog is spoilt I will admit, but surely just take Dora out with you for the day...? The workers won't be there at night, why does she have to go for a "sleepover" .. our dog is our priority always, we had a cleaner in the other day and it was our week off, so we took our dog out and to the beach for a few hours. She's so quick to dump her on someone else. But obviously Dora prefers it as she was straight in the car by all accounts...! 😆 I would never send our dog anywhere overnight unless it was an emergency or there really was no other option. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Probably a good thing she doesn't want kids as they would be at the childminders 24/7 so she could have her baths and do her 10k steps

Reactions: 3
This may be an unpopular opinion but I’m glad Dora is at Ben’s parents’. Our dog absolutely loves visiting my parents and vice versa, and it’s good for them too to have her for overnight visits every so often. I don’t see much wrong with it personally, everyone’s happy.

I am blown away though by how Dan’s only been in that house four months. It feels like four years!

Reactions: 13
This may be an unpopular opinion but I’m glad Dora is at Ben’s parents’. Our dog absolutely loves visiting my parents and vice versa, and it’s good for them too to have her for overnight visits every so often. I don’t see much wrong with it personally, everyone’s happy.

I am blown away though by how Dan’s only been in that house four months. It feels like four years!
I completely agree with you, if the dog is happy then that is the main thing!

I think the problem with Danielle is that she doesn’t seem to want to address any of Doras obvious issues and instead calls her a little tit or a princess and locks her in a separate room or ships her off to someone else’s house. She’s clearly unhappy in certain situations and she won’t get any better without help.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I completely agree with you, if the dog is happy then that is the main thing!

I think the problem with Danielle is that she doesn’t seem to want to address any of Doras obvious issues and instead calls her a little tit or a princess and locks her in a separate room or ships her off to someone else’s house. She’s clearly unhappy in certain situations and she won’t get any better without help.
Very true! That poor dog’s had so much going on lately. I don’t know why they couldn’t wait and let her properly adjust before immediately DIYing every square inch of the fOrEvEr HoMe. No wonder she’s acting out!

Reactions: 4
I thought she was going to make herself presentable? She looks unwashed and like she’s grabbed whatever was in the washing basket.
250D1255-81B7-4A5B-BDE5-69C4553773BD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know we've all been in a bit of a time-warp since Covid came along, but her sense of time is really skewed. She said she used to go to the cinema all the time but hasn't been for 2.5 years - I remember they were always there prior to Covid🤔, defo not been that long. Quick scroll through her Insta and her last post about the cinema was Feb 2020, a year and a half ago.

I hope she's better at calculating mortgage terms than she is with her own timeline!🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know we've all been in a bit of a time-warp since Covid came along, but her sense of time is really skewed. She said she used to go to the cinema all the time but hasn't been for 2.5 years - I remember they were always there prior to Covid🤔, defo not been that long. Quick scroll through her Insta and her last post about the cinema was Feb 2020, a year and a half ago.

I hope she's better at calculating mortgage terms than she is with her own timeline!🤣
Ugh, her lovely hiking boots in that photo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.