ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't mentioned her 12 hour long working day in a few days, hope she's feeling ok 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The problem with these ‘influencers’ is that they forget who their followers are. With what’s happened this past year, some of her followers will have fallen on hard times and here she is swiping up on £1000 coffee machine (some people don’t earn that in one month) and going on about her new built that’s she’s obviously filling with more expensive and unnecessary tat. Then there is the daily parcels of clothes. She has been extremely fortunate that both her and Ben have kept their jobs throughout this awful time. She’s not relatable. She’s a greedy, money grabbing person with zero thought for the world around her. 😞
That's exactly her problem...she appears to live in her own little bubble with zero awareness or thought of anyone else. She's sharing and swiping her expensive purchases every single day when some of her followers will be struggling with paying their bills. I know that other people's finances are not her problem but I think she should read the room a bit and not be so braggy and beggy.

She hasn't mentioned her 12 hour long working day in a few days, hope she's feeling ok 🤣
It's Thursday tomorrow, how long will it be til she mentions it??🤣probably be on stories at 6.30 am taking Dozza for a walk before her 12 hOuR ShIfT🤣
Not forgetting some some tit cheese sandwich or something that Ben has prepared for her tea after her long day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think today’s choice of coffee song is subtly letting us know, that the reason her face doesn't move and she speaks as she does during talky stories is because, she’s absolutely baked?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What kind of childhood memory is that?! Most people remember dippy eggs and soldiers as a kids or something, not a boiled egg smashed in a cup 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
These house updates are like people who repetitively post pictures of their baby- yes it’s very interesting and wonderful to you, but nobody else really gives a tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Red door bore.

Nobody bleeping cares, Danshill. It’s only going to get worse on the bore scale. I’m only here for the bants cos you witches are FUNNY.
Oh me too, top notch bants on this thread👏👏
And Danielle is the gift that keeps on giving...I mean it's impossible NOT to take the piss out of a woman who stocks up on new socks cos she's moving🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.