ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she wants to have everything new so that nothing has the stench of her rented temporary house.
"Oh Chesney, we simply must have a new sofa - our velvet green one🤢 has been sitting in that wretched rented property for 6 months, it might tarnish our new-build".
If I was Dora, I mean Dozza, I'd be worried. Probably be replaced by a French Bulldog pup next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't think pleated skirts are particularly flattering on a bottom heavy person, but then I don't think she knows how to dress for her shape...she seems to think that swamping herself in oversize stuff is a good look.
#fAsHuNaDvIcE 🤷‍♀️
It would look nice with a really fitted tucked in top to highlight her smaller waist but then if someone throws a huge jacket on top that, sort of cancels the flattering effect of it.

Reactions: 3
Just put one of your 50,000 coats and go for a walk if it’s that important to you 🙄 I find all this weather commentary and the ‘come on May give us some sunshine’ bollocks utterly tedious.

Reactions: 6
I thought they'd headed to the pub in the rain/cold weather a few times already - but she won't go for a walk?

Reactions: 4
Boo hoo Danielle. I only worked 8 hours today and it was also raining but 10k steps was the least of my worries

Get a grip and stop moaning about everything!

Reactions: 2
Jeez, is she for real?

People live in war-torn countries and risk their life every day when they leave the house. She has plenty of clothing that could keep her warm and dry, it's not really a big deal going for a walk in Barnsley on a wet Monday.

Any excuse for a moan-a-thon, that comment was just an excuse to tell us about her 10 hour day🙄.
A bit of perspective wouldn't go amiss Dan..

Reactions: 1
HAD TO? Nobody HAS TO do 10k steps.

Can you imagine this blazer bint wandering round her house in them rancid crocs blinking like a madhead at her Apple Watch til it hits 10k. Silly bastard.
Meanwhile Ryan Thomas is walking a marathon a day for 10 days.... In all weathers. For charity.

Priority's right there.

Let's face it we all think it but some just share way to much and she unfortunately comes across as entitled and has a massive spending problem like most 'InFLuenCers'

Reactions: 7
Perhaps this it too harsh, but she focuses on the wrong things. Yes walking 10k steps a day is good but it’s clearly not overriding what she’s eating. She’s doesn’t need all that protein either!

Does she realise she can take her things with her from the RENTED house. Seems like she s buying everything new because *new house*
She’s seriously deluded and has a major shopping addiction. I hope she’s got a good pension pot as clothes , socks shoes and coffee machines don’t count.

Honestly, why have they even bothered packing anything? She’s buying absolutely everything new. Boring Ben will be replaced before you know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her life is very “small” isn’t it? I know that no one has done much this past year due to the small matter of a global pandemic! But in general, meal prep, steps & taking into her phone is all she has going on. No idea how she has all those followers (me included!) as she’s quite boring !

Reactions: 4
"because I work really long hours on my work days" you mean the same hours that absolutely everyone works..? Could you imagine this bint doing shift work, she'd be relentless!

Reactions: 10
Crazy idea here, but maybe just once, literally just once, don’t get so drunk that you physically can’t do anything the next day? Like if you are that bothered about packing, maybe have just a few drinks and then pack on Sunday? No ones forcing you, just another thing to moan about 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.