ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to this particular thread - what is with all the oversized outfits? Looks like she is wearing a giants clothes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New to this particular thread - what is with all the oversized outfits? Looks like she is wearing a giants clothes lol
Hiding her lockdown weight gain. She still has a nice figure but she doesn't know how to dress her new curves so she's burying them instead🙂

Reactions: 1
I feel like she’s trolling us with that oversized denim jacket. It just looks tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg her stories this morning. How many times can she say rented house! Danielle not one person gives a tit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also does anyone care about the weather in Stanley? We get a daily weather report as well as the coffee machine story, lucky us!

Omg her stories this morning. How many times can she say rented house! Danielle not one person gives a tit 🙄
She's a very weird human

Reactions: 4
I have just bleeping caught up - New socks for the new house - Is she moving house she hasn't mentioned it or bought anything new for it recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s absolutely amazed by the modern day revelation of new build estates ‘iT uSeD tO bE MuD aNd RuBbLe’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The greed of her is unreal! She’s a bloody shopaholic but loves everyone else funding it.
Total foodie, yes food you can eat in a restaurant, not your crappy dry food.
You might love fashion Dan, but it definitely doesn't love you.
Homewear aka socks for the NEW house

• Haha
She's annoyed me today. It feels like she has spotted something new she needs to buy & has thought that she will fund it through affiliate links. Absolutely no context to these post other than for financial gain & it pisses me off !! She has everyone down as a right mug - unfollowed her after this.

She’s obviously desperate for cash, she’s linked the same outfit twice in one day greedy cow. The previous links are still live on her stories

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t be bowled over if she tries to quit her job and become a full time influencer at some point in the future. They all do it as soon as they have a sniff of the cash and entitlement.

Reactions: 1
The problem with these ‘influencers’ is that they forget who their followers are. With what’s happened this past year, some of her followers will have fallen on hard times and here she is swiping up on £1000 coffee machine (some people don’t earn that in one month) and going on about her new built that’s she’s obviously filling with more expensive and unnecessary tat. Then there is the daily parcels of clothes. She has been extremely fortunate that both her and Ben have kept their jobs throughout this awful time. She’s not relatable. She’s a greedy, money grabbing person with zero thought for the world around her. 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.