ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t take criticism. She is selfish and has been through this pandemic. I honestly really use to like her as I though she was more down to earth than the other insta huns but she’s just as shallow as the rest of them!

Reactions: 7
Why would she think two separate tables would be near each other on a busy Saturday? She’s thick beyond belief, places should really risk getting reported to makesure danielle has a good day 🙄
Now having a paddy because the spices have got to stay by the sofa 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The emma bridgewater stuff is awful! I can’t believe how expensive it is because I honestly don’t get the appeal of having some garlic painted on my bowl.
Hahahahahaha I AGREE. No offence to anyone who buys it but I’d rather have some denby or just a plain white set. I don’t need to be told what food goes in each bowl/plate or reminded of my name or marital status with each receptacle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahahahahaha I AGREE. No offence to anyone who buys it but I’d rather have some denby or just a plain white set. I don’t need to be told what food goes in each bowl/plate or reminded of my name or marital status with each receptacle 🤣
Im quite happy with my wilkos 10 quid set hahah.... She's honestly got no clue about real life. So boring too 😴

Reactions: 5
Can’t take criticism. She is selfish and has been through this pandemic. I honestly really use to like her as I though she was more down to earth than the other insta huns but she’s just as shallow as the rest of them!
I used to like her too, thought she looked great fun! Who does she think she is BABES

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I set up a new thread!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.