Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Dan wearing her new frock and new make up with her newly dyed hair, in her new forever home new build new not rented house, gutted because she forgot her new socks are upstairs in her new drawers and she has just got comfy on her new sofa after working a long day at her new key worker desk.
#swipeup
9686E34B-4CA8-4EF9-A5B8-A6DBBC6532E0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Saints123

Have heard it all now “new socks because we are moving house” wtf?!?! Like, I understand perhaps wanting a new kettle & toaster when you move and maybe some new kitchenware but new socks?!?! 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Nixen

Chatty Member
What the fuck is with the massive ring of keys? Is she a janitor now? Did she buy the whole estate so she has 42 ovens?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
I would say I live a very similar lifestyle to Danielle albeit without the 100k followers. I’m married, work, no kids, enjoy at least 2 luxury holidays a year plus weekends away, love nights out, designer handbags & shoes etc but if I want something I work extra & save for it & don’t expect others to pay for it. She may as well get a begging bowl out & sit in her local town centre & ask folk to pay for her new coffee machine etc.
I used to like her content but now she just comes across as a greedy cow who only sees her followers as a way of making money. I hope one day the bottom falls out of the ‘influencer’ way & they can do longer make money from swipe ups

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Hipbones

In Buzzfeed article style, here are 19 thoughts I had whilst watching ✨Dan’s MINI HOUSE TOUR✨

1. Good Lord that random kitchen cupboard in the sky looks awful
2. That menu holder annoys me and needs to go into the sea
3. That utility cupboard has no ventilation and is going to stink of microwaved Nandos turkey rice and wet laundry
4. Why is there a random tree at the back of their mud garden?
5. That ‘welcome home bow’ on the door looks shit and clearly the estate agents rushed it on Friday
6. The downstairs toilet is wider than the upstairs bathroom
7. Why accessorise mustard with grey?
8. Is the living room tiny or is the sofa huge?!
9. I like the bay window
10. Dozza is hiding from your bad choices
11. Oh nooooo the bedroom is tiny too and a weird shape
12. No bathtub in the en-suite?
13. tHe ReNtEd HoUsE
14. You cannot swing a cat in that bathroom and it’s definitely narrower than the downstairs toilet
15. Spare bedroom seems to be a better shape than the main one
16. Oh she’s just going to wack another unit in the spare bedroom and make it more cramped
17. You don’t need wardrobes in your office as well as your bedroom and dressing room. Just declutter your 50 coats and 100 co-ord sets.
18. There is literally no space for a sofa bed in that study.
19. She won’t do a house account because her followers haven’t gone up in the last three years and she won’t have the audience for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

unicorngal

God are we gonna have to be subjected to every single “first” in this new home :cautious: First bath, first coffee, first breakfast. Surprised the first poo wasn’t documented !!
That’ll be another couple of weeks based on how beige and dry her diet is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Fineapple

VIP Member
God forbid she doesn’t have measuring cups immediately to hand the minute they step into their new house
they’re buying a new house

• Haha

Hipbones

God forbid she doesn’t have measuring cups immediately to hand the minute they step into their new house
they’re buying a new house
The use of the spoiler functionality here has absolutely finished me off :ROFLMAO:💀

• Haha
  • Heart
‘Rented house emptied and tidied’
Why does she have to keep saying rented house like it’s absolutely beneath her. She’s an insufferable Cunt!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

JohannaCawffey

VIP Member
I'm enjoying a game of " Boring Danielle Bingo" for my final day in lockdown. I'm having a shot every time she comes out with a Dan classic🧉. I'm looking out for all our old favourites like coffee-pod stories, swipe-up for this shit, online shopping, holidays, rented house, tilted head boomerang, big walk, bath time, dry-as-fuck food, new house, plans for after lockdown, more swipe-ups and wfh.
It's going well so far...only 10.45 and I'm half-pissed already🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Sozhun

VIP Member
I totally agree, she eats such small portions , I don’t understand how she has put on weight. This outfit is just awful!!!!! I know she is only 5ft2 and any pounds you put on are noticeable but the jacket and those awful sandals are the worst! And now she is overwhelmed!!!!!! Cmon she has been moaning for months 🙄🙄
I just dont understand the logic of wearing a short summer dress and sandals and then chucking on Phil Mitchell's coat over the top 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, it's been bloody freezing round here today. Had to de-ice the car so I can only imagine how cold she was dressed like that

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Fineapple

VIP Member
Danielle’s house updates give me the same feelings as for people who constantly post photos of their kids: may be interesting to you, but nobody else really cares.

Reactions: 20