ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me a nasty troll all you like but that’s not an attractive house 🤷🏻‍♀️
Agree. I know anybody who lives in a new build house is going to come at me but very few new builds look interesting or unique. They’re all banged up overnight as quickly as possible, as she pointed out with her comment that it was sooo recently just mud. It’s a monotonous house to fit in with her monotonous life.

Reactions: 14
Am I being dumb or did she say her hair goes greasy quick because she wears a headset for work? Does this happen?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Am I being dumb or did she say her hair goes greasy quick because she wears a headset for work? Does this happen?
Literally just a way to mention how long she works ‘my hairs greasy because I wear my work headset FOR TEN HOURS A DAY’ yeah ok we get it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What I don't get about the house is that she's spent all that money only for them to paint the front door red. Surely that finish will chip and look tit in no time at all. Can't wait for snagging when they find a million problems with the house just like all new builds and then it is delayed for another month whilst they rectify the issues and she has to stay in her 'rented house' even longer

Reactions: 4
I really want to reply to her story and say WHY ARE YOU TAKING PROTEIN POWDER WHEN YOU DON’T DO ANY STRENGTH BUILDING EXERCISE. But I resist.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watching her new stories.. why would she not check the sofa to see if she could actually fill it out before ordering loads of feathers? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
What I don't get about the house is that she's spent all that money only for them to paint the front door red. Surely that finish will chip and look tit in no time at all. Can't wait for snagging when they find a million problems with the house just like all new builds and then it is delayed for another month whilst they rectify the issues and she has to stay in her 'rented house' even longer
Wouldn’t it be funny if she’s handed in notice at the rented house then can’t move in to her new build because there’s a delay 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think pleated skirts are particularly flattering on a bottom heavy person, but then I don't think she knows how to dress for her shape...she seems to think that swamping herself in oversize stuff is a good look.
#fAsHuNaDvIcE 🤷‍♀️
Why is she ordering a PE kit?! And are you allowed to go inside peoples houses now?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘Hey guys. How are we all today? I’m going to do some stories so you can look at even MORE of this crappy fast fashion I have bought. Now I want YOU guys to click onto them to give ME money. No I haven’t even got them yet and yes I will probs look horrid in ALL of it. But please swipe up so I can buy more socks and stuff for my nEw HoMe!!’ How it should have gone ...

After today’s stories I’m expecting..

Swipe up for chair..
Swipe up for duck feathers..
Swipe up for sewing kit..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why it was too late to hoover the feathers up?! Is that a rule in a TEMPORARY RENTED HOUSE?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hate it when you’re not prepared for moving house because you haven’t bought a wicker planter for your bedroom. It’s not as if you could just buy that at literally any point in the future after you’ve moved in. Thank god she acted quickly. It’s beyond me how she can say she’s not prepared when she’s already bought all those new house socks. It’s all any home owner needs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s unreal! Is she a secret millionaire? 🤔 all this stuff she’s planning on buying just to move house. She’ll be buying ‘moving in to our new build’ lounge wear next 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.