ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Just updating my makeup story highlights guyzzz” every single one is an affiliate ad. Make it stop 💀

• Sick
Reactions: 10
“Just updating my makeup story highlights guyzzz” every single one is an affiliate ad. Make it stop 💀
So today's highlights have consisted of swipe ups for ridiculously expensive gadgets and high-end makeup🙄She hasn't got a clue this girl.

Reactions: 5
Can't get over how materialistic this girl is. So much 'stuff'. She'll be happy for 5 minutes in her new house (not rented BTW 😉) but will still be wanting for more as she's never satisfied with what she has.

Reactions: 11
Can't get over how materialistic this girl is. So much 'stuff'. She'll be happy for 5 minutes in her new house (not rented BTW 😉) but will still be wanting for more as she's never satisfied with what she has.
Is she moving?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
C'mon she can't possibly rent forever, it's beneath her 😂 and there isn't enough room for her shackets.

• Haha
Could you be arsed having the same day off as your fella?
Christ i go out of my way to have a day off on my own hahha.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have heard it all now “new socks because we are moving house” wtf?!?! Like, I understand perhaps wanting a new kettle & toaster when you move and maybe some new kitchenware but new socks?!?! 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Have heard it all now “new socks because we are moving house” wtf?!?! Like, I understand perhaps wanting a new kettle & toaster when you move and maybe some new kitchenware but new socks?!?! 🤯🤯🤯🤯
I actually lol'ed and came straight here 😂 by that logic she'll have to replace every single thing she owns! More money than sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No words this is hilarious

Reactions: 3
I actually thought you was taking the piss until I looked on her page. What the hell is wrong with her, there's definitely something not right with her.

Christ Alive...new socks because of moving house??? Is she trolling us?🤣 I've never heard anything so stupid in all my life!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ Alive...new socks because of moving house??? Is she trolling us?🤣 I've never heard anything so stupid in all my life!
I didn’t think this could be true so I just went and watched. Why would you need new socks because you’re moving house 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I didn’t think this could be true so I just went and watched. Why would you need new socks because you’re moving house 😭😭😭😭
I honestly don't know!
I once moved house and we had a couple of days with just floorboards until the carpet was fitted - my hubby who never wears socks had to get some in case of splinters - that's the only reason I could think of but I sincerely doubt that Dan's new build won't have flooring and she has plenty of socks anyway.
I'm absolutely stunned by this honestly.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.