ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everything she buys SO creased!? I online shop all the time and nothing comes like that. Also everything she bought is disgusting.

Reactions: 8
I never understand why 'influencers' tell you what size they've ordered. I mean it's good she's finally admitting she's not a 6 anymore but I'd rather read the description on the website than believe any of these money grabbing beggy influencers.

Reactions: 5
She has the strangest taste in clothes. The lat dress was the best out of the lot not with tights and boots thought. The rest are just ugly sacks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is every outfit she buys over size? It just doesn’t do her justice at all. She’d look so much better if she bought clothes that fit her!

Reactions: 4
Why is every outfit she buys over size? It just doesn’t do her justice at all. She’d look so much better if she bought clothes that fit her!
She’s definitely doing it because she’s uncomfortable with her weight gain and probably to try to hide it, but it does just make her look bigger. The lack of transparency annoys me, there’s no way she’s piled it on like that while eating the meals she shows. Even her arms and legs are a lot bigger.

Why is every bastard wearing blazers. Especially when they do NOT match the outfit underneath.

She’s definitely doing it because she’s uncomfortable with her weight gain and probably to try to hide it, but it does just make her look bigger. The lack of transparency annoys me, there’s no way she’s piled it on like that while eating the meals she shows. Even her arms and legs are a lot bigger.
Yeah I agree, it does make her look bigger and the food she puts on her page looks like small portions so she definitely lying about what she’s eating.

Reactions: 1
I think it screams being self conscious of weight gain. She comes across as someone only confident dressing a much skinnier body.

Reactions: 3
And a £400 microwave and £200 kettle 😳😳
I just don’t get the need to buy all new stuff when your old stuff still works?? Anyone would think they are buying their first home. She’s so materialistic and out of touch with reality!

Reactions: 8
I just don’t get the need to buy all new stuff when your old stuff still works?? Anyone would think they are buying their first home. She’s so materialistic and out of touch with reality!
Same reason she has 29375 oversized blazers. Bored consumer barbie.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same reason she has 29375 oversized blazers. Bored consumer barbie.
Perfect description and I think you're right.

I'm no psychologist but I do think that sometimes when people are constantly consuming things then it's because they're missing something. It's like all the plans she constantly has to have - she spends all her time in the future; planning holidays and big things like house moves is one thing, but she has to plan plan plan every day, even down to what they're going to watch and eat. I know some people are just super-organised ( I love lists as much as anyone) but I get the impression that she never really enjoys the now...she's just going through the motions and it shows up in her incredibly dull stories, robotic mannerisms and the constant need to shop to satisfy herself.

I could feel quite sad for her if she wasn't such a self-centred beggy mare🙄

Reactions: 10
Laughing at her saying she feels guilty about moving on from her last coffee machine. Is this the first emotion Danielle has ever expressed? Imagine her saying ‘I love you’ to Ben with a perfectly straight, unblinking face.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wasn’t her actifry gifted & now she’s complaining it takes up too much space in her 4 bed house that only 2 people live in 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Wasn’t her actifry gifted & now she’s complaining it takes up too much space in her 4 bed house that only 2 people live in 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought that. She got to make way for all the Emma Bridgewater stuff she litters her kitchen with 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.