ItsDaniellesjourney #6 Swipe up on this blouse, I’m rule breaking, know I’m moving house?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her eyebrows don’t even look related 😭😭😭

Why the duck is she pushing protein powder? She does NOTHING to warrant needing extra protein. Doubt that’s helping her weight loss, hilarious.
I was going to say the same thing - I'm not the world's biggest expert on protein shakes but the guy who did my gym induction told me to only have one if I've worked really hard as it was to repair the muscle so you can work out again quicker. I didn't think it was something you should be having if you're just walking the dog?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Really needed a step by step story on how to book a laser eye surgery appointment 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She reminds me of a robot. So mundane. It’s like a satnav is talking 🤖 No personality what so ever. Also what is with all her planning?! Jesus Christ. Meals, day plans, holiday plans. That much planning would stress me right out. Whatever works for them I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nahhhhhhhhhh. She does my bleeping head in.
I did think she was orite for a bit but, she is so mind numbingly annoying. Whinges about working at every opportunity, passive aggressive with slagging off renting, shows off new tit she buys or gets gifted all the time, boasts she’s getting laser eye surgery for 2 grand but then says her eyes “aren’t even that bad”.

What’s her actual life? Coffee, whinge, wear tit clothes, moan, boast, repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She reminds me of a robot. So mundane. It’s like a satnav is talking 🤖 No personality what so ever. Also what is with all her planning?! Jesus Christ. Meals, day plans, holiday plans. That much planning would stress me Whatever works for them I guess.
Nahhhhhhhhhh. She does my bleeping head in.
I did think she was orite for a bit but, she is so mind numbingly annoying. Whinges about working at every opportunity, passive aggressive with slagging off renting, shows off new tit she buys or gets gifted all the time, boasts she’s getting laser eye surgery for 2 grand but then says her eyes “aren’t even that bad”.

What’s her actual life? Coffee, whinge, wear tit clothes, moan, boast, repeat.
yup. Got nothing else going for her.

99% of crap she buys is actually disgusting. Ben is a bad husband for letting her keep it let along wear it in public 🤣

Reactions: 2
*BREAKING NEWS*

Danielle has been on stories and I'm flabbergasted by what she has to say...she has curled her hair by wrapping tights around it! I'm stunned for three reasons;

1... she didn't do a swipe up on the tights😲
2....she has taken 2 minutes out of her 12 hour working day to share this discovery with us😮
3....she has about 10 million pieces of equipment to curl her hair, but favours a pair of tights😳

I'm hoping she'll be back soon with some more life hacks🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 17
*BREAKING NEWS*

Danielle has been on stories and I'm flabbergasted by what she has to say...she has curled her hair by wrapping tights around it! I'm stunned for three reasons;

2....she has taken 2 minutes out of her 12 hour working day to share this discovery with us😮
3....she has about 10 million pieces of equipment to curl her hair, but favours a pair of tights😳

The "no heat" curls is an odd trend. Some of those methods are definitely going to lead to breakage!

Reactions: 2
*BREAKING NEWS*

Did she not buy a hot brush, new curlers AND a dyson airwrap (or one like it) not so long ago? I also remember her doing the dressing gown 'hack' when she done it and I'm sure she thought it was a great idea then.

LoNg WoRkInG dAy but she has done a crappy hack story, walked Dozza and shared her boring lunch. Must be so busy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God I think I’ve worked out why she’s so monotone, it must be exhausting to complain all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she carry on this ‘work FIIINNALLLLLYYYYY done’ as if she’s returned from war instead of the reality, sat in her house wearing loungewear. Do we think she’s as expressionless and monotone when speaking to customers?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can she have yet another Asos order.. Is anyone else still wearing clothes from years ago or am I the weird one here? Where does she put it all?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why doesn’t her face move AT ALL?!
Why is everything she buys so awful?!
Why is everything so creased?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.