ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re her going on and oooon and oooooon about being on leave: I think one of the most annoying things about it is that she keeps on saying annual leave. Why doesn’t she ever say whilst I’m off work / whilst I’m at home / whilst I’m on holiday. It’s like she’s a robot that’s only been programmed with that one saying!
I was thinking that earlier but she can't say holiday as it will remind her of her cancelled holidays that Rona and Bojo ruined

Maybe annual leave is her new word 😂

Day off 😂 😂 😂
Screenshot_20201124-163020_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I only say annual leave to my clients or other professionals. You say it in a work environment as it sounds less flashy than on holiday. It's like when we had work colleagues who were out having a day's shooting so we didn't upset people, you would say client liaising (most clients who knew them knew exactly what we meant but some were anti rural sports)

Reactions: 2
I only say annual leave to my clients or other professionals. You say it in a work environment as it sounds less flashy than on holiday. It's like when we had work colleagues who were out having a day's shooting so we didn't upset people, you would say client liaising (most clients who knew them knew exactly what we meant but some were anti rural sports)
When my boss is out playing golf we say he's "on a course" and technically we aren't lying 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s been at 103k followers for so long it doesn’t move
I was literally going to comment on that the other day! I’ve been following her for about a year (duck knows why) and it’s been at 103 since then! Surely your following would grow even just slightly in one year considering she posts/stories everyday!

Atleast she has plenty of extra money to pay for them bots 💸💸💸

All you have to do is look at her followers list and you can tell they’re bought - she has a lot of Brazilian “followers” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
103k followers though, come on Dani be realistic. No one believes that 103k people will follow you to watch a coffee story every morning and listen to your annual leave plans 😂

Reactions: 4
103k followers though, come on Dani be realistic. No one believes that 103k people will follow you to watch a coffee story every morning and listen to your annual leave plans 😂
103k followers & only follows 793 herself, I always find that a bit rude

103k followers & only follows 793 herself, I always find that a bit rude
Or probably one of those that followed loads of people back in the day to get more people to follow her and then unfollwed a few months later. A baby yoda page done that to me a few months ago, I was devastated 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A colleague of mine is going on annual leave tomorrow. I'm starting to think I work with Danielle as I think she's mentioned it just as much as her 😂

Ridiculous to call her massive.

I am not liking those long boots though, and she wears them with everything :/

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.