ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: dead behind the eyes Dani, cocktails and 'jicksaws' make a boring lockdown Anni

Reactions: 8
Who captions their post "Friyay" when they're on annual leave? Does it matter that it's Friday when you're off work? Especially in lockdown? It's not like it's Friday and we can go out and do anything🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who captions their post "Friyay" when they're on annual leave? Does it matter that it's Friday when you're off work? Especially in lockdown? It's not like it's Friday and we can go out and do anything🙄
I hate Friday when I’ve had a week off because it means your leave is over

Reactions: 5
Is she on annual leave?

I'm sure she always says she refuses to waste a day being hungover. Another thing she likes to repeat

Also is she taking the piss with the amount of swipe ups? Raybans in November, ok.

Reactions: 8
Waiting for the hangover cure story. I'm guessing it will he another Nando's takeaway 😂

Reactions: 2
Has she moved to a rented house too? Not sure how long she's there for though.....
I think she’s there for 18 days of annual leave, a few weekends ruined by Bojo, several French Resistance jigsaw parties, 27 hungover days, 456 episodes of Below Deck and some early starts.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahaha as much as it’s totally silly, I cannot stay in bed when I’m hungover. It’s like a punishment. I always wish I could sleep in like I did when I was 21 😭
Hahaha, I’m exactly the same and always have been, if I’ve been drinking I literally wake up at the arse of dawn, every time 😭

Reactions: 3
Hahaha as much as it’s totally silly, I cannot stay in bed when I’m hungover. It’s like a punishment. I always wish I could sleep in like I did when I was 21 😭
Lol me neither! For some reason it makes me feel better to do something productive and then crash later on and have a nap

I think she’s there for 18 days of annual leave, a few weekends ruined by Bojo, several French Resistance jigsaw parties, 27 hungover days, 456 episodes of Below Deck and some early starts.
French Resistance is my new favourite thing about this thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion:
"Bojo's ruining plans and she can't go out and dance so she's partying with Chesney at the French Resistance".

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys, she has another 9 days of AL left, she can’t do anything though because we’re in lockdown. Did you guys know we were in lockdown? Straight in to tier 3 after lockdown so still can’t go anywhere. Poor wee lamb, Boris has really got it in for her hasn’t he 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.