ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as she annoys me there's always someone who asks a personal question. Glad the 'when are you having a baby' question has stopped but I don't understand why someone asked how her mum passed away. She doesn't really talk about it that much and I doubt I would want to answer that if I was in the same position as her. I get that’s she doesn't have to answer it but I don't know why someone would ask that?

Anyway, when is this bloody tree going to be finished? They will start drinking soon and it will be a disaster 😂

Reactions: 6
I like the tree. Looks classy with the red and green. I'm surprised she didn't go for orange to match her and Chesney.

• Haha
Shut the front door guys, she’s gone for a fake tree because they are renting for 6 months until they move in to their new build. Not sure if any of you new this but this is news to me 😂
Still don’t understand why she thinks she can’t have a real tree in a rented house 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s a balsam tree she’s bought isn’t it? My gran bought one 3 years ago and then last year my mum followed suit and honestly, they are worth the money and do look lovely. My gran paid over £800 for hers, I was shooketh! Having seen it in the flesh they are worth the hype.

I’ve said this before, I work for the same bank as her. She’s a MAPA, starting wage is £30k and she’s been doing it 5 years, so will be on more. Then what she earns from insta, an extra £10k a year easy. She would have had a staff mortgage, which would have been on base rate and judging by what they sold their house for, probs had monthly payments of £300? That’s a pittance between the 2 of them. No kids. Then they’ve had all their holidays cancelled (did you know that?! 😯) would have had money back. Their future mortgage despite being more, half of it will be on base rate. IMO, they won’t have much debt if any. But I guess it depends on what you class as debt.

Shut the front door guys, she’s gone for a fake tree because they are renting for 6 months until they move in to their new build. Not sure if any of you new this but this is news to me 😂
Still don’t understand why she thinks she can’t have a real tree in a rented house 🤷🏻‍♀️
In the words of pheobe ‘this is brand new information’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nah not buying the drunk act tonight, sorry French Resistance
Was expecting them after being mentioned on her Q&A yesterday. They all pick what questions they show and answer

On a side note - the green sofa looks so much better without green walls

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just watched the “drunk” stories and on the one where she’s moaning about running out of lemonade and coke she said Ben was being a barrister. She obviously meant barista but even that’s the wrong word for someone mixing alcoholic drinks 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My partner overheard the stories and is howling next to me about Ben being a barrister he isn’t even making a coffee so not even a barista 🤣

She is really so thick

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nah not buying the drunk act tonight, sorry French Resistance
I think her drunken stories are so forced now especially as it’s been mentioned that’s what her followers like. So drink yet can film & upload to Instagram, I can barely unlock my phone after I’ve had a few 😂😂

Reactions: 7
No coffee story. Defintely reading here!

She's drunk alot more than that before and still managed to do her coffee story, go shopping, get her Nando's takeaway ect 😂

Reactions: 1
Shoutout to everyone who's missing Dan's coffee pod stories this morning😟 as if 2020 wasn't bad enough already, now this has been cancelled. I blame Bojo.
But hang in guys, only 20 hours to wait until tomorrows. We'll defo get one then (unless she's on annual leave, which she isn't cos she hasn't mentioned it🤔)

🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell even her 'hangover cure' takeaways are predictable now. Nando's as usual 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.