ItsDaniellesjourney #4 gormless goofy outfit shots, no personality til she hits the shots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t help but notice a lot of influencers seem to suddenly have balsam trees this year which I find a bit suspicious...

Reactions: 5
Move over protein world we are on to myprotein now! I didn't realise she had an soul left to sell?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Can you just go out and about as much as you want in England? No shade, just wondering?
They say essential only but it’s not like the first lockdown. People are certainly going out more , I’ve felt a lot less guilty about popping out than I did in March. There is no one asking where you are going.

Reactions: 3
Move over protein world we are on to myprotein now! I didn't realise she had an soul left to sell?!
Didn’t she say on that Q&A bore fest that she sees Instagram as a hobby? Why is she adamant on shilling tit if it’s a hobby?

Reactions: 3
I see she’s wearing a medium in her new joggers & hoody from my protein, don’t look oversized either

Reactions: 1
She absolutely has to be trolling us with the annual leave mention..

Reactions: 1
Oh I’m so stupid, just had a shower and washed my hair then put my serums on but didn’t photograph any of the products and put them on my social media. No wonder I’m skint.

Oh wow a bath now, Dani the bath queen 😂

Anyone would think she's reading something when she's on talky stories, she literally has no facial expressions at all

Reactions: 4
Re her going on and oooon and oooooon about being on leave: I think one of the most annoying things about it is that she keeps on saying annual leave. Why doesn’t she ever say whilst I’m off work / whilst I’m at home / whilst I’m on holiday. It’s like she’s a robot that’s only been programmed with that one saying!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.